GreaseSpot Cafe

William Branham: Seed of the Serpent

OldSkool

Just now, Bolshevik said:

God created tadpoles inside of Mary.

Wouldn't he only one?  One Supersperm?  Or an attack of the clone supermarket?

Otherwise God can only give that which he is.  

Yeah...that part...why would God make a perfect sperm that would miss....why not just create the zygote....but who the heck really knows anyway?...is it even important? But wierwille had to say that type of stuff to look smart I guess..

7 minutes ago, Mike said:

Yes. It was Jesus who ultimately simplified the Sin Rating System.

But then again, he got it from his Father.

"Classic way international bullying tactics here. Put out a couple mis-guided statements then quote a scripture out of context and just like that BAM! We are all running to not offend mike by telling him the truth or disagreeing with him becuase that would be un-loving."

I quoted you in context. The context was not sin simplification, it was "greatest commandment simplification."

38 minutes ago, Mike said:

Greatest commandment simplification

I asked for clarification, but you went off on sin simplification. 

Based on the words you wrote and in context, how could anyone reasonably guess "greatest commandment simplification" REALLY means "sin simplification"?

1 hour ago, Nathan_Jr said:

Branham had a 1947 promise. Apparently, like victor paul wierwille, he embellished his story further to MAKE it fit with the establishment of the nation of Israel, but he screwed up the dates, like wierwille did with his snow storms.

Branham said he had received an angelic visitation on May 7, 1946, commissioning his worldwide ministry.[74] In his later years, he also connected the angelic visitation with the establishment of the nation of Israel, at one point mistakenly stating the vision occurred on the same day.[75][75][d][e]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_M._Branham

As victor paul wierwille was a Holocaust denier, Branham was a lover of the KKK.

There are so many parallels between Branham and wierwille. Maybe Branham was the 6th THE Man of God.... (Got to track down that music coordinator.)

Yes Branham was  baptized and ordained by the Imperial Wizard of the KKK who he remained friends with throughout his life.  He was also instrumental in starting up the ministry of Jim Jones.  And televangelism.  Benny Hinn is from Branhams sphere of influence.

39 minutes ago, Mike said:

Truth is simple

Hold up...it is? If it's simple then there's no need for research....wait...there's no need for teachers, without whom we couldn't go farther than we are taught....then we would have no need for biblical research minu-strees...Mike we are in agreement!

(Now Mike will come back with it would be simple but there's too much error in the churches and traditions of men..yada yada)

21 minutes ago, Bolshevik said:

You're trying to be conscious of it.  That the problem.

The Greatest Commandment, it seems to me, is a reduction of all other commandments into one: Love.

So, it seems to me, it is already simplified. HOWEVER, for 2000 years this was misunderstood and complicated by churchianity, until victor came along and simplified it? For this we are to be thankful?

I don't get it.

Edited by Nathan_Jr

18 minutes ago, Bolshevik said:

The seed of the Serpent in TWI involves a wedge in the head.  A head wedgie.  Where all things are smoothed together.  

Dude I finally figured out the wedge...have proof now too!!! Research superstar!!!! My Christmas gift to GSC.

514349.0.jpg

1 hour ago, OldSkool said:

Dude I finally figured out the wedge...have proof now too!!! Research superstar!!!! My Christmas gift to GSC.

514349.0.jpg

Yes.  Finally we have conclusive proof that Green Bay Packers fans are born of the seed of the serpent.

Led by their father the prince of darkness Aaron Rodgers.

:jump:

The princes QB ratings are down though.  

• Like 1