GreaseSpot Cafe

Greatest secret in the world?

cman

3 hours ago, chockfull said:

It is very PT Barnum like.  The greatest show on earth.  There's a sucker born every minute.

:spy:

All of us who sat through PFAL and stayed with VP and TWI for any length of time,  certainly were one of the suckers born every minute. It does take incite and strength to realize you have been taken in by a charlatan and escape.

• Like 1

Matthew 13:35 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

like these secret things, obviously speaking about something, vp totally missed it I think

The greatest secret in the world.. lets not just limit it to our small existence.

Intelligence is present in every corner of the cosmos.

Maybe "they" know the will of the Living God.. I dunno.

Intelligence seems to be innate in various species.  Only human arrogance assigins intelligence to itself.

• Like 1