GreaseSpot Cafe

So what was the Christian Family and Sex class about?

RottieGrrrl

Dear Dot,

Yeah, some people just love to be groupies with anyone with power. Gives them power by association.

Dear Raf,

I brought Schwaigers' "Does This Ring a Bell?" thread back to page one, with a couple of additions to the red flags list. Please insert the word "Mike" in place of Wierwille. That is what I meant.

Regards,

Shaz

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, this is going too far.

ZIXAR

Last year, I practically gave you an invitation to get to know me better...

...it was in the soap opera forum when you were on some bandwagon to fry Satori.

Listen...

Just because you are experiencing discomfort, or frustration with others...doesn't give you the right to assign blame or labels to the person you perceive as 'offensive' or 'inappropriate' to WHERE YOU ARE in your own life.

If you read stuff here, well....do I have to tell you (whoever) that fantasizing on TWI 10 or 15 years from now is unhealthy for you ?

Does everyone have to tip-toe around someone else's 'limits' in expressing opinions?

Do we owe anyone anything here?

I'd like to know...really...I'm being serious.

So Zix, it may be an insult now to Ex you that you put me on her level ~ or not ~ or worse ~ I can not know what that means because I have NO IDEA where you are at today, or Ex, or anyone else here...

This IS NOT my main staple, so to speak.

I hope it isn't yours, truthfully, as well.

But it is...for some people coming through here.

I haven't done anything to anyone here...nor has ANYONE ELSE.

Not REALLY.

It is a message board...where some busy people come to be a part of this endeavor to share themselves, their experiences, their personalities with others who KNOW the deal with TWI...or it's a place where others need to release their pent-up stuff (which doesn't include everyone)...or a place where some derive their social life from (for the time being)...and other situations I won't go into but I think, for the most part, people here aren't looking for a cult experience, but prefer either to having a ween-off experience or their enjoying (if it's still going to be possible) ... a place they like to hang-out.

What the f*** are you trying to play here?

You want to use ME, who you do NOT KNOW, to make some statement about this HOLY WIERDNESS

I must embrace to put me in a more negative light than the freekin superstitious religious waybrained die-hard would cast on all of you anyway?

I will not be your scape-goat.

I'm just not you.

I'm me.

Dot is whoever the f*** she is...so is Ex, so is QQ...so is Vertical, so is AHAT, so is Bluzeman...let me see.

What the .... is the matter with people here?

You want to LABEL people STILL?

Hell, I thought LABELLING sucked...before TWI and after.

It sells you short.

It is unfair to the other person.

I'm sorry that you feel uncomfortable about me Zix...I really am.

I reached out to you last year, on your b'day thread after you offended ME even. After offending sexually violated women.

I guess that makes me weak or crazy to you.

That's foolish, on your part.

I would not have said this before, or in public, but when you want to draw attention to me, in an unflatterring way, for NO GOOD REASON, I'm going to read your beans.

Get OVER IT, ZIX

You are a smart Guy with issues like everyone else.

Quit trying to make a spectacle of somebody else.

All fingers point back to you...what you can and cannot do.

Same with EVERY ~ F****** ~ body else.

If I'm so f*****-up, and I'm here, what the f*** are you doing here?

Same goes with every one else.

This is not OUR living rooms.

Our house.

Geesh...get real.

Inadequacies show through.

Insecurities.

Limitations.

Moralities.

Positives.

Negatives.

Strengths do.

You make way too much of me Zix.

I do not deserve it.

Read between the lines.

The next time you want to use me to make a lame point, I'll be in your face again too!

Last year I was too ill.

This year, well, my manicures at 3:00.

I guess I've gone too far, seeing you are not a forgiving person...but I guess the proof is in the pudding.

Because we don't know or understand someone...doesn't make them bad.

This is what I do not understand about TWI's influences over others today.

We know better.

Why does diffference matter?

Ginger

(I hate being angry...It's my problem, this time I'm NOT laughing )

[This message was edited by Ginger Tea on September 23, 2003 at 10:19.]

Zix

I surely do love you and look forward to your posts. I thought you were trying to be funny and failed. ( I have experience at that..thinking I am being funny and failing)

Did you mean to hurt Ginger?

I do not see that in you. But you did. You better go apologize it is not like you to hurt people.

I am sorry Ginger, you have tried to be helpful.

I am sorry you were hurt.

I have a tender kiss for you and your heart! (I have gained a little weight in this picture but the kiss is kind)

kiss.gif

Life is too short for bad coffee!

Dot Matrix

Ginger: I did apologize to Excathedra after realizing my mistake, it's on the bottom of the previous page, if you missed it. It was not my intent to be malicious with my comments about you, even though I honestly do believe you to have the most diametrically-opposed viewpoint and style to my own. That's why I characterized it as weird or off-the-wall. It wasn't meant to be insulting, just descriptive. I'm sorry that you inferred otherwise.

My apologies to you as well,

Zixar

(p.s. Garth is still a weirdo. I can't change that.)

The fool hath said in his heart, "PFAL is the word of God..."

WeWereScammed:

"I wonder if VPW made his trip to India to, among what other things he may have done there, learn more about the _Kama Sutra_. Doesn't that sound kinda up his alley?"

I dont think so.

The general idea that we each need to worship multiple gods and strengthen our every vice in order to obtain a higher level and eventually Nirvana; tends to lean at odds with everythings else he did as a monotheist.

Besides mantras and meditation techniques are a little out of character with the rest of the ministry.

Within the guidelines of Judeo-Christian beleifs: seeking after animal spirit deities, intro-spective meditations, and apetite over-indulgence for the sake of soul purity; are all rather bad. Granted so is adultry. There are some 'christian' doctrines where the boundarys of adultry get stretched, in the name of love. And others where the boundarys are questionable concerning meditation. As a basic monotheist fundy, most of VPW's ideas can be argued Biblically (even though many would contend that they dont line-up with church or 'popular' doctrine); to pursue polytheism is a far greater stretch.

I read your post and I want you to know that I enjoyed the time I spent with you having fun in the nostalgia thread...I lost something (an aspect of concentration) last year but I know you are a very wonderful, and decent Guy.

I have met a few CA. GSers this past year (2)...passe'ers..lol...in a way.

I also speak to people who I would not discuss with others.

Some people as are harmed/hurt as the thing they impose themselves to try and fix.

In the big picture, we would all wish everyone happiness and good health.

Sometimes, the ones who come off the harshest, the most regimentated, or intellectually astute, are the most hurting, just like the most vulnerable.

Ginger

Galen,

Thanks for your reply.

I actually know very little about KS - your response has given me more insight. (I probably will not pursue any more knowledge of KS)

I asked this question in light of the 'cultural training' thoughts that have been coming up on this thread.

I appreciate your answer.

I still think he was a FREAKSHOW.

vickles:

"I wonder why some classes had pictures and others didn't? I know galen stated there were no pictures there and I know that both classes I went to there were. Was the class shown differently depending on what area you lived in? If so why would that be? If not is it because it was so long ago that we just don't remember? I know for myself I would have thought that I would remember everyone and everything that happened in twi but as time goes on those memories are becoming less and less. I don't think they are changing as far as what the content is but that it is just less. What do you think?"

I stated:

"After having read this thread, I still dont remember a lot of pictures and there was NO video of anyone doing any kind of sex."

I think there may have been a few 'pictures', I simply dont recall any videos.

I only sat through the class once. To my experience, PFAL was loaned to Twig Leaders / Coordinators to run classes; and eventually as TWI tightened control of things this faded to only Corpse being able to handle PFAL, then later only certain corpse being able to handle PFAL. In the case with CF&S, it seemed to be restricted to only certain corpse, early on. I ran various fellowships, filled with singles and I recall requesting to run CF&S many times. Without Corpse in the twig, I was always turned down. Even later when I had corpse couples in my twig (I was their twig coordinator), it still was not allowed as only 'certain' corpse could do it.

quote:
Originally posted by Dot Matrix:

No, he was not attractive. Imagine my surprise when a naked old fat man sat before me naked in the coach thinking that would be a turn on!

You know, I've never really said anything (I don't think) cause I didn't want to be impolite. But yeah, he was one ugly fothermucker.

The thought of him naked..I don't know. I would either have to break out in uncontrollable hysterical laughter, or zuke chunks all over the floor.

I remember going to this one ladies house (when I was involved with the offshoot) and she had a picture of him hanging on the wall.

I was like..WHY? I could barely look at it without screwing up my face and going Blech!

Very hard on the eyes.

babyrott60percent.gif

...Ain't no grave, gonna hold this body down..when I hear that trumpet sound...

p

I don't know where you took it where it didn't have pictures.

The taped ones I took had pictures.

It's impossible to forget-

one person on the crew bore a passing resemblance to one of the people

in the pictures and he took a LOT of ribbing for it.

(As if, 20-some-odd years ago, he looked like that.)

Ginger: No, I wouldn't go that far. Honestly, I think that we're so far apart that any feigned meeting of the minds would be disingenuous. We've misunderstood each other for so long that it would take far more than a simple "let's be friends again" to set matters straight.

The fool hath said in his heart, "PFAL is the word of God..."