GreaseSpot Cafe

So what was the Christian Family and Sex class about?

RottieGrrrl

Geoy

WOW, your post was a big AMEN!

"Wierwille was a sex pervert. He abused and molested women. He was abusive and ugly to his wife. I think it is quite reasonable to interpret the CF& S class in light of these things. It has nothing to do with dishonesty or anger. Considering VPW's character, I also think it quite reasonable to question his motives in his teachings in this class."

This is a gem of truth!

"I believe its is less than objective to post and comment on only the good parts about this class and not to consider it as a whole. IMO, the CF& S class is a case of a little leaven leavens the whole lump ( Galations 5:9). There is enough "bad" in this class to invalidate it as a whole."

Powerful!!!!

And this:

"Is it true that "the way to a man's heart is through his penis"? Does this or should this apply to all Christian men or just the elite Men of God of the Way?"

I never even thought about that before but BOY did you nail it!

Folks, I was at work last week and a girl began to reveal to me that her FATHER raped his three daughters from the time they were about five up until they were 12.

I bring this up because the statements her father said to her are like statements VPW said.

If you all still believe in spirits he had one of sexual perversion.

Her father, who was later arrested when the oldest daughter went to the police, said:

"All fathers do this to their daughters. It is love. I am teaching you about sex and how to please a man. It is a gift. When you grow up you will know how to please a man. Girls are put here on earth to please men and I will teach you. I bring you into your own gift of pleasure. This is why you were born."

Between Marsha's letter, my experience and others I know, here are VPW's lines:

"Your ministry (gift) is sex. You are here to please the body of Christ."

(The quote from Marsha's letter ""Why me?" He (VPW) laughed and said it was because of my smile. I said that was funny because most of the time people told me I didn't smile enough. He said, "You smile with your body." He went on to tell me that Satan had so perverted the world that women only knew how to love with their hearts and that men only knew how to love with their bodies. It was a part of his ministry to teach women to love with their bodies, so that we in turn could teach men to love with both their hearts and bodies. Sex was my ministry to the body of Christ."

At the meeting in the corps VPW taught of the African Tribe male who "taught his daughter" to "prepare" her for marraige and pleasing a man. He thought it was beautiful.

Here is what VPW said using the Bible to hurt Marsha sexually from her letter, "What about Dot (VP's wife)?" was the first one (question I asked). He said that if I were to tell her it would be a bad thing because she would be hurt. But if I didn't she would never know and no one would be hurt. (What about me? He did not even consider what this had done to me and at the time, neither did I.) He told me that she had to have vaginal surgery several years ago and that the doctors made a mistake when she was sown up. Because of this it was painful for her to have sexual intercourse. He said God understood his need and that as a matter of fact even David, a man after God's own heart, had a young woman to warm his bed when he was old."

(sounds similar to Mike's logic)

When I confronted him he told me, "whatso-ever things are pure.... think on those things" Told me because I perceived it to be wrong then it was wrong. He was going to do it, it was up to me how I thought about it. I left.

(This inner circle sinned and believed that they lived above the word of God.

It was described to me as a higher plane and only people who "could handle it" were invited to partake. Anyone who objected or reproved their behavior was considered someone who "stumbled" at their freedom in their walk with Christ. Therefore, there was no way to correct them; they exalted themselves as gods deciding what was right and what was wrong. (Genesis 3:5).)

Another girl went to the coach and he held her "birth to the corps paper" with the information in it about her years of childhood sexaul abuse. He hugged her and felt her breasts and told her he would "teach her how to be loved." Her paper revealed her vulnerability.

When Uncle Harry frenched kiss the limb staff member and grabbed her breasts; we were told by the limb leaders' wife "he was just trying to make her feel like a woman".

When I had a region leader jump on me while I slept in a Way home, he covered my mouth and told me "You are blessing a man of God by taking care of my needs."

By the way, he was married...

When a newbie was sleeping at a believer sleep over, she had not even taken the class yet, the visiting limb leader slept next to her. She thought it was "brother-sister, friend kinda nice" Until, in the middle of the night, he began to feel her body inappropriately. She was barely 18 years old. She was "blessing him and taking care of his needs...." He was also married. (BTW, another inner-circle ordained female was the one who hostessed the party!)

There are two other early corps women who were part of the "C" group. (I explained earlier on page #15.) At this time, I will refrain from speaking the adventures I had/saw with them, out of respect to their children. They were recruits who LOVED it, and became recruiters. (As did many, not all, of the other ordained females)

The Way Corps was not the school of the Prophets as some thought, but the school of the perverted and pediphiles. And you corps that never "saw" that it is probably because they sized you up rather quickly as "not being able to handle it". Which means you were good and decent people. Such as Ralph D. Those they tried to get? We were perceived as maluable. Many of us in our "birth to the corps" papers revealed certain aspects of our past that looked "coachable". (No pun intended)

My paper expressed the story of my first love. It ws a bitter/sweet account of young tender hearts, first "experiences", betrayal and a sad painful ending. As our times dictated to many, the story was flecked with certain items we smoked or snorted.

I looked like a "party gal".

To me the TWI experience, on the whole, was something devised by a devil-possessed man to teach people how to go forth and hurt people sexually by twisting scripture. Because we have an endless stream of people revealing the "hidden inner-circle" it invalidates any good sound bites a sex class taught by a pervert could possibly have.

To revere, in any way, his teachings on sex would be a kin to saying, "just because Jeffrey Dalmer ate people does not mean he did not know how to set a beautiful table..."

(IMO)

By the way, and for folks to say if it was so awful why did people stay for so long? Well, perhaps you need to ask Elizabeth Smart why she did not tell people she was kidnapped, or even reveal her idenity when questioned by police.

Or here is a true story - the woman was kept under the kidnappers bed in a box and when she was allowed to go home on a visit - she returned!

"American Justice. The Girl in the

Box. In 1977, Cameron Hooker kidnapped 20-

year-old hitchhiker Colleen Stan and forced

her to be his sex slave for seven years of

physical and psychological abuse. At times

she was even kept in a coffin-like box

under his bed. Yet through it all, she

stayed, even when it seemed she could

escape. In the end, it would be left to a

jury to answer the question: Was Colleen

Stan brainwashed or a willing partner in her

own enslavement?

I do not know where a person breaks. But if an organization sets out to "break people" then can we judge the broken?

If I set out to make you a slave and you become one, am I no longer at fault? When do people quit fighting and die inside?

I would not too quickly judge those people who stayed 20 years.

Samson sat around blindly doing demeaning tasks before he was able to muster enough inner savvy to ask God to help him again - then he escaped through death.

Have you ever been in a relationship you knew was unhealthy and you stayed longer than you should? Perhaps you thought you could change things... Your intentions were honorable even if futile.

Life is too short for bad coffee!

Dot Matrix

[This message was edited by Dot Matrix on September 29, 2003 at 17:17.]

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dot,

Excellent!

Really explains the 'personality' of some female revs. (males too!) back in the 70's and 80's.

Wonder why the ministry fell apart, with such a firm Biblically sound foundation.

Another point from the CF&S [CF&SCAM] class, the teacher of said class instructed females to 'use a little powder'. Anybody remember that.

Folks, VPW/TWI TOOK OUR MONEY, TIME, AND HEARTS UNDER FALSE PRETENSES.

The word FREAKSHOW keeps blinking before my eyes.

• 2 months later...
  • 15 years later...
On 9/23/2003 at 9:42 AM, Dot Matrix said:

Tex

I know how you felt

"From his posts, Mike just seemed like a misguided soul, seriously adrift a sinking vessel in the uncharted waters of Way World. Having some sympathy for the mentally ill and mentally challenged, compassion seemed the more appropriate response to his rantings."

I kept trying to be nice to him or show concern for him for obvious "unbalanced" reasons

People were yelling "Get Help" "You are sick"

I asked him if VPW hurt him and maybe he should go talk to someone. He flipped out....

Have you met his side kick (which many of us believe is him) Sea spray?

Two things you can count on when the going gets tough he e-mails people to rally support. Back then his supporters had not even READ his posts, but he pushed their sympathy buttons and they would come on and post a little support post (unaware of the context or horrid things he said) He is a button pusher. He pushed some of the gentle hearts for support behind the scenes -- but then here on the forum he goes after people with maliciousness.

He will come on the forum and say how much support he has behind the scenes -- how people contact him and support his work.... Perhaps they listened the first three times but most people catch on to the "craziness" by then and back off.

So, first he will e-mail the tender hearted people for support (but I think they have caught on) Then, Sea spray shows up to defend him.

He is a professional button pusher. After all, he was groomed by the BEST and has continued to STUDY the master for the past what? 16 years?

Most people study criminals, i.e. Jeffrey Dalhmer, Gacey.... to learn how to CATCH them and STOP them. MIKE studies VPW to keep his legacy going, to continue to push the sick doctrines - i.e. sex is cultural and if he touched a woman it was a blessing not adultery.

I have to give it to him - he is a master at sniffing out what bothers others. He also has pegged whom to go to for sympathy and tries to hide behind the sweetest people. (He has lost some of them because they caught on)

Your new hasn't he tried to contact you and get you in his support stable? He will size you up quickly and use it for pain.

I have never seen a more unwelcomed person stick around so long. It is like an unwanted dinner guest who will just not go home.

When he began to say the supportive things for "sex with believers" being our cultural problem and going through the Bible for support I felt like I was talking to VPW again on the coach. Or those "inner circle" people who held fast to the teachings of the master.....

There was no difference between touching an elbow or a breast -- It is your thinking of it.

When I laid out some word to VPW on adultery his response was "What so ever things are pure...think on those things" He said it was MY THINKING evil is what made it evil.

He also told a small group at Emporia one night to teach their children about their bodies, "you can brush their nipple with your hand and show them how it hardens. You can show them not to be ashamed of their body reactions" Then he shared about the African Tribe where the Father broke the hymen of the daughters to get them experienced in sex to prepare them for marriage -- he thought it to be beautiful.

VPW had already let me see his dark side. Sitting there I thought OH MY GOD, this is subtle but he is teaching this group that it is beautiful to teach your daughters how to have sex, it is just not accepted in our culture! He was standing behind his sex problems and setting us up to have sex with our godly "family" as well as the earthly one.

I have not heard it so pure and so believed until Mike started to spew those theories all over again.

PS Those of you who wish you confronted VPW about his sex policies? The things Mike said on this thread would have been what VPW would have said to you -- then you would have realized what made VPW tick, you would have been shocked as you were here. If you have seen the MIKE you have seen the Weirwille.

By the way, you are a great arm chair General!!!! smirk!

Life is too short for bad coffee!

Dot Matrix