GreaseSpot Cafe

Amazing Sea Monkeys on Mars

Tom Strange

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hay. This is incredible. I just got back from our tiny town talent show at our community center. Lots of kids doing their thing, music, singing, etc. My seventeen year old son sang with a barbershop "quartet" (with twelve guys) who call themselves The Men Of Note". They were superb, with the oldest guy being 74 years old. A nice mix..

And then, and then, this 15 year old girl comes out on the stage in a monkey suit and just stood there quietly facing the crowd. It was quiet as she stood there looking at us, a crowd of about 150. And then, it seems as if the little kids in the audience (who had been sitting on the floor in front of the stage) started chanting "Monkey! Monkey! Monkey! Monkey!" It seems as if they had more sense than the rest of us, because they knew man, they knew!! And then the rest of us in the crowd began to chant also; "Monkey! Monkey! Monkey!" I found myself chanting along happily but not really onto what was really going on there at first. But then it "hit me like a hammer, hit me like a nine pound sledge". We were all chanting "Monkey" in unison together! Hippies, commercial fishermen, loggers, lesbians, city firemen and greenies! And it grew and grew to a fairly loud roar until the silent Monkey began to perform. During the chant when it hit me, I just plain cracked up as I thought about this thread and all of us goofballs going on and on about the Amazing Sea Monkeys. My wife kept asking me through the din of the roar of the crowd chanting "Monkey" why I was laffing, but I just kept laughing and told her I would tell her later. The tears were rolling down my cheeks it was so funny. Or were they tears of joy? Tell me my OLM brothers and sisters, is this more than just something that is funny? Or is there some serious Truth to it all?

It turned out that the Monkey girl was a Gymnast who did some splendid floor exercises for us and acted out what appeared to be sort of a "Monkey Mime"...

I swear unto you on my mudders eyes, that this very thing occurred between 7:00 and 10:00 p.m. Alaska Standard Time. I was there man, I was there. It's like MOW, like rolling thunder is reaching the uttermost part of the earth, and I as an OLM didn't even do anything to help this outreach occurr! It just sprang forth with a life of it's own. What's that Greek word OLM's? Auxano? Yeah man auxano! I'm tellin you man, it's like sunesis city in my brain right now!!!

Edited by Guest

Mr. Lingo,

Are you sleep deprived?

OK...next question

What the heck is OLM?

next...

Is this really a 10 page thread on Sea Monkeys or is my brain playing tricks on me?

and final note...

I have a confession...I didn't read all the pages to this thread but I did read Sock's amazing stories on the effects of Sea Monkeys on famous people's lives...I'm moved. icon_razz.gif:P-->

Edited by Guest

Is it too late to join?

I'm on page 7...

I hope not...I love them little Sea Monkeys?

I have a question though?

I few years ago my daughter ordered these little 'water and they'll grow' creatures...they sure look like them Sea Monkeys you showed on this thread...but ....

now here's the catch

When they got big enough...they started eat each other icon_eek.gif...the bigger ones ate the littler ones... Could this BE?

Do the Sea Monkeys turn bad after awhile?

I want to know before I join. I saw this happen once before in this cult I joined.

Enquiring minds want to know.

OK...all 10 pages read

Can anyone answer this one for me?

What does it really mean to have a 'monkey on your back?'

Before I 'sign on the line' I need to know.. or will all of this be answered in the 'new and improved' PFASM's class?

icon_biggrin.gif:D-->I've chosen the colour blue cause it makes me think of water...which makes me think of the sea...which makes me think of salt...which makes me think of commitment...which makes me think of mental institutions...which brings me right back to this thread !!! icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Edited by Guest

Welcome to our fellowship A La Prochaine!

Actually, OLM stands for Older Leader Monkey, you know, those who blew it by not carrying out the last/lost teaching of the Great Monkey!

We stick with the PFML class here cause it was the ONLY Monkey-Breathed word we have. The PFASM class was written by the Monkey of the Great Forehead, but it was a counterfet.

Amazing Sea Monkeys Over the World!

Go MOW!

Rick

Edited by Guest

Bluzeboy,

Wow, thank you for the warm welcome...i feel all warm and fuzzy inside...like someone in a monkey suit hugging me.

Wow...Monkey of the Great Forehead...he sounds scarey icon_eek.gif

Can anyone answer my question though...What does 'I have a monkey on my back' mean?

Oh, and do these Sea Monkeys eat each other?

Edited by Guest

ALP: I may be wrong, but I think it refers to a state in which one is focusing more on one's problems than on Amazing Sea Monkeys. One has moved the monkey from in front of one's face and shifted it to one's back, where its tranquil Amazingness can no longer be seen.

We need to get the monkeys off our backs, pee-pul! Gaze upon the happy Amazing Sea Monkeys, and your worldly troubles will fade into the great void as doth a shrimp fart.

ala... socks and lingo are in charge of "laws"... we don't really have many...

to be an OLM of the Amazing Sea Monkeys is to live a life of love and peace... we are on a quest to find the last/lost teaching of the Amazing Sea Monkeys in the original Boolsheeta text... so that we may be further enlightened...

in the meantime, we enjoy hearing from other Amazing Sea Monkeys OLMs and Neophytes (such as yourself) on how the Amazing Sea Monkeys have blessed their lives...

as you can see, the Amazing Sea Monkeys are everywhere! in music, books, on the internet... heck, I think I even saw some yesterday at teh Gonzaga game that was on TV...

peas be with you

Of course, it's all of you OLM's that are at fault losing the Lost Last Secret Teaching of the Great docmonk(praise be his monkeyness) where he told us that the answer to life is to Serve and to Master the Word of the Great Monkey as contained in PFML, the Salty Orange book.

You should all be deeply ashamed. I don't know how you can possibly look at yourself in a mirror.

Edited by Guest

yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!! That's the very same boolsheeta that they tried to feed me when I got the stupid things...what was it they called it??? Oh yeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh... Sea Monkey Luuuuuuuuuuv Bombing, methinks!

And now look at me???? Just a quivering heep, just an empty shell of sea monkeyness! Damn them all! DAMN THEM ALL TO WTHAY!!!!!!!