GreaseSpot Cafe

Amazing Sea Monkeys on Mars

Tom Strange

Octopus's Carden...what a Great Monkey Hymn that is

Hey, Socks, I heard that when they recorded that, they hired REAL Amazing Sea Monkeys to sing that little interlude before the last verse. Of course, that's only MVT and doesn't show up in the PFML written record anywhere.

CLICK HERE and see what you think!

Rick

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Bluzeman for the welcome.......................I can just feel the luv in this here fellowship!!!!!!

So much luv that I don’t believe a word from those anti-SEAMONKEY sites!!!! No, I want that class...........

Is it OK to beg, borrow or steal the donation??????? Or will some *borrowed* plastic be good enough???????

God Bless America; SIZE>

Grizz SIZE>

Edited by Guest

Bluzeman, you're right! If those aren't Amazing Sea Monkeys!, I'm a monkey's uncle!

Grizzy, you're right to avoid the anti-sea monkey sites on the internet! Largely populated by disgruntled ne'er-do-well bottom feeders, they offer little to the true seeker of sea monkey truth!!! You're in the right place! As MOW becomes a reality in our day and time, MFAL will be in a city near you soon! I just know it!

[This message was edited by socks on March 14, 2004 at 19:52.]

Edited by Guest

A now out of print newsletter named "All the Brine That's Fit to Float" had an article last year about "Finding Nemo" and the important role that the Amazing Sea Monkeys! played in it's production. Sea Monkeys acted as advisors on the film, providing important input on environmental issues. They also helped in the initial modelling phases, assisting in getting the lifelike movement that was so amazing! in all the littlest sea critters. It seems everywhere we look we see the benefits of MOW!!!

I was lost in the deep and darkest night. No direction, not a single hope in sight

When I saw a fire burning brightly through the storm that raged above

In the shadows of your warm and tender love.

Chris Rea

last night we went out in the country (away from the city lights) to see if we could see any traces of the Amazing Sea Monkeys on Mars...

Astro.gif

I'm telling you... it brought tears to my eyes to share some of our OLM stories with the kid...

It's hard to make that change, When life and love turns strange. And old.

To give a love, you gotta live a love. To live a love, you gotta be "part of". When will I see you again?

Neptune would be appropro... I just know that at one time they were on Mars, right?

ahhh, but there's always fun and stories of love when the Amazing Sea Monkeys are involved...

It's hard to make that change, When life and love turns strange. And old.

To give a love, you gotta live a love. To live a love, you gotta be "part of". When will I see you again?

Speakin' of love, here's a link to an amazing! video on the Sea Monkey Worship site. It's titled Sea Monkey Mating! Check it out!

I was lost in the deep and darkest night. No direction, not a single hope in sight

When I saw a fire burning brightly through the storm that raged above

In the shadows of your warm and tender love.

Chris Rea

OLM's, new peop's, faithful brinesters, I'm off to find the Grand Monkey! and find the Answers to Life. I know it will be amazing! icon_smile.gif:)--> I hope to bring back good news! Watch the PH levels!

Edited by Guest