GreaseSpot Cafe

Amazing Sea Monkeys on Mars

Tom Strange

nika, did they have nametags? That actually confirms a report of a small box that apparently fell off of a truck on US 101 northern California . CHIP's reported it was filled with...very small blue wristbands with "MOW" embossed on them. icon_eek.gif This is getting curiouser and curioser!

I was standing all alone against the world outside. You were searching for a place to hide....

Now I've found you, there's no more emptiness inside. When we're hungry love will keep us alive.

The Eagles

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom, the 2nd Rover report has OLM's everywhere thrilled! The tiny pockets in the stone could very well be the early underwater track housing developments where the ancient, highly evolved Amazing Sea Monkeys! lived in peace and harmony! Bluzeman, don't you think this is what's referred to in the Monkees song "Pleasant Valley Sunday"?!?! and could they not have been letting earth know that our inner desire to congregate together is part of the long lost message of the Amazing Sea Monkeys! that was embedded in early humans when they first encounted the Amazing Sea Monkeys!!!???

I was standing all alone against the world outside. You were searching for a place to hide....

Now I've found you, there's no more emptiness inside. When we're hungry love will keep us alive.

The Eagles

Speaking of MOW, I just can't believe what has occurred to me! When I was a kid, we had a Siamese Cat name "Kitty Si". That's long i, as in Si-amese. At any rate, this cat was way loud and cantankerous. He would stomp around the house saying; "MOW! MOW! MOW! I think he was tring to tell me something! I think he wanted me to know of future events! And everytime he would stomp around the house proclaiming MOW!, my dog, my faithful companion Spunky would whimper and whine as if to say; "Listen to Kitty SI! Listen to him!" But I failed in my duties to take notice. And to think that I shamelessly threw many an alarm clock or pillow at him!

But after Kitty Si passed on into the blue yonder, I always vowed that if I were to ever have another cat, I would name him "Kitty MOW", because it sounded funny. This is truth I tell you! And not yet a year ago, we got an orange Tabby cat from the pound, and do you know what we named him?.....Dunston, Sir Dunston...Yeah, I missed the mark yet again and am now in the doldrums of my failure to the Amazing Sea Monkeys, and now deeply lost in condemnation. Is there any Amazing Sea Monkey doctrine which can help me through this time? I swear it, I will change our cats name to Kitty MOW as of this moment!

[This message was edited by Jonny Lingo on March 06, 2004 at 17:28.]

Edited by Guest

icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

EXCieMINKI! THE BOOK! THEY'RE HOLDING THE BOOK!!!!!!!

The Eagles

JL, this often gets me through tough times:

It's a Small World (written by Richard and Robert Sherman, early Amazing Sea Monkeys! farmers!) Legend has it, it's taken directly from original scrolls they discovered in a Martian meteorite! Really!

(go HERE to listen to the spritely music!)

It's a world of laughter

A world of tears

It's a world of hopes

And a world of fears

There's so much that we share

That it's time we're aware

It's a small world after all

There is just one moon

And one golden sun

And a smile means

Friendship to ev'ryone

Though the mountains divide

And the oceans are wide

It's a small, small world

The Eagles

Edited by Guest

Socks

Aww, thanks man....much better now....really was so soothing and healing...the biggest thing I saw in the song was the heart man, the heart!!......And now my guilt is entirely inconsequential...nothing like a healing, ritualistically played,Amazing Sea Monkey hymn really...

[This message was edited by Jonny Lingo on March 06, 2004 at 22:58.]

Edited by Guest

Wow, what a family! Look at us, pulling together, meeting needs. Wow.

As we see the Amazing Sea Monkeys! move over the world, I'm concerned about maintainance and upkeep. NIKA, what can you recommend? Anyone else know their favorites these days? I know we all want healthy happy monkeys so they can truly Amazing! Something tells me we're going to need to stock up soon!

The Eagles

I need to clean the bottom of the aquarium, but I'm afraid that I'll clean away some of the babies; they're too little to see very easily.

Beyond that, they're really ludicrously easy to keep.

Amazing Sea Monkeys are the ultimate low-maintenance pet.

Not once has even one of them gotten a leash and waved it in my face. Not once has even one of them demanded to sit in my lap as I'm trying to read the newspaper. It's Amazing.

"Live just, and fear not."

Andrea! welcome to the Amazing Sea Monkeys thread... we are dedicated to MOW and PFMAL! You are most welcome here anytime just be sure to keep us posted as to any Amazing Sea Monkeys activity in your area...

Do any of you remember the song "Last Train to Clarksville"? It has long been known that Boyce and Hart (the songwriters) were OLMs. It has been thought, mind you this was just speculation on the part of a group of OLMs here in Texas, that song was a secret message to all of the Amazing Sea Monkeys alive at the time of the first Amazing Sea Monkeys ROA!

Does anyone have any further evidence to back up this claim? Or was it MVT? It sure would explain a lot...

P.S. passed some more Amazing Sea Monkeys hitch hikers today, they were all two by two...

hmmm....

She's the kind of a girl that makes the "News of the World" Yes you could say she was attractively built.

Edited by Guest

Oh my Gawd! I just realized something else! Remember the Rolling Stones? -You do-Now what song do you think just occurred to me?! Here it is:

I'm A Monkey!

Those Amazing Sea Monkeys must have really really known that we love Rock and Roll! Look at what we have uncovered here:

Ten Years After singing: I'd like to Change The World, Hard Monkeys, Here They Come,

And the Monkeys singing their theme song as well as this latest revelation on "The Last Train To Clarkesville-thank you Tom, such a fine OLM you are. Wow. Or should I sat MOW!

Because our generation has come to love Rock and Roll so much, the Amazing Sea Monkeys chose it as a "vehicle of communication of the word of MOW making it as vital as possible!"

So, if we all get on that "Last Train To Clarkesville" we'll be able to join our Amazing Sea Monkey brothers and sisters. We could all sing "I'm A Monkey" together!

And Bluzman, couldja wouldja please find that song and post it to this thread? What a fine Amazing Sea Monkey Hymn, and it really should be added to our Hymnal..

Edited by Guest

Tom that was indeed MVT. We have to master the written text to get back to the pure PFML teachings. For example, in the book, JPGR(John, Paul, George, and Ringo) in chapter 19, starting with verse 68, we have the last/lost teaching of the great scarabs(commonly known as beatles) and it goes like this:

Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except For Me And My Monkey

Come on, come on.

Come on, come on.

Come on, it's such a joy.

Come on, let's take it easy.

Take it easy.

Take it easy.

Everybody's got something to hide

Except for me and my monkey.

The deeper you go,

The higher you fly.

The higher you fly,

The deeper you go.

So, come on.

Come on.

Take it easy.

Take it easy.

Your inside is out.

Your outside is in.

Your outside it in.

Your inside it out.

So, come on.

Come on.

Come on, let's make it easy.

Come on, let's make it easy.

Make it easy.

Make it easy.

Hey!

Come on..

ah yes brother bluz... how well I remember the OLM scarabs...! And remember how much TWI tried to get us to forget about them and their message? tried to tell us they were possessed and marxist minstrels?

I'm thinking it was all to lead us away from the real truth of the Amazing Sea Monkeys!

She's the kind of a girl that makes the "News of the World" Yes you could say she was attractively built.

Edited by Guest

Ahhh Bluzeman..Thank you thank you. I am once again so refreshed by hearing that long ago Amazing Sea Monkey Hymn. For you other OLMs, the true message of the song isn't revealed until the end of the song, so be patient, enjoy those patent Rolling Stone Kieth Richard guitar rythms, and toward the end of the song, you too can hear that amazing message! I had forgotten that aspect of the song, but is it of little wonder that the end of the song is the part that has stuck with me through all of these years? Amazing..

Man! It's so Amazing! It seems as if everytime we turn around, new evidence of the Great Mystery keeps popping up in songs! And now this new song!

Let's stop hiding our monkeys and get them out for all to see! Uh...wait a minute... maybe I should rephrase that...I uh.. well, let's see those Amazing Sea Monkeys go and grow by going MOW now!!!

Wow! New people! Awesome! Welcome andrea! This Amazing Sea Monkeys! stuff is just great! It's like multiplication. Excathedra believes, new people....There's brines, miracles and wonders EVERYwhere!

where to start...the Stones connection is MIND BLOWING. It makes TOTAL sense now why Bill Wyman named his first solo album "Monkey Grip". The Stones knew! They knew.

Go figure, the Beatles - and the Amazing Sea Monkeys! - why did't I see it before! Beatles....Monkeys. BOTH WORDS HAVE 7 LETTERS.

...BEA....SEA...??? and they both end with S...it's so obvious it hurts!

NIKA, I need to get some fresh Monkeys. Mine are kind of lonely and there's nothing worse than a lonely monkey!

The Eagles

Edited by Guest