GreaseSpot Cafe

Amazing Sea Monkeys on Mars

Tom Strange

WOW A la, it's Amazing that you mentioned CCR today, of all days! I pulled into a parking lot just this afternoon, and a guy sitting in the truck right beside me was jamming on Suzi-Q...had it CRANKED up! As I walked by I gave him the thumbs-up and said "Good Tune", to which he just grinned and flashed me a "peace" sign! Come to think of it, I bet he was an Amazing Sea Monkey in disguise!

Rick

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. A la, you must be tapped in!

True story. I was in the dentist's chair Friday morning, having just gotten 5 shots of novocaine. 5, in various places and spots in and around an upper bridge I'm having some recontructive work done on. They're dropping in new pilings, they got tug boats hauling in timber, all kinds of stuff.

Anyway, the dentist starts telling the assistant how he went to a concert last week and she says "who'd you see?" as she's hanging some hoses and scaffolding rigging on the side of my face that's now so numb and lifeless it's drooping down on my shoulder. (she's cool, actually seems to enjoy her work which kinds of fascinates me) So he says..."Credence Clearwater Revival!" Except it's two of the original guys with some new guys and they're calling themselves The New Water Revival Band or something, I can't remember as the left side of my face was so numb by this time I could only hear and smell things INSIDE my head not outside and the sound of their voices coming through my open mouth was kind of echoey.

So I'm nodding and trying to make a comment and it's coming out like "Dwah Kwevance Kweeth hogger - dey ah FO AWFTHOME!" and they're saying things and the assistant is wiping drool off my arms which makes me realize I'm spitting rather profusely and don't know it. Anyway it struck me too.....and I wasn't sure if it was the novocaine or what. But now I can see the connection!!!! It's so amazing! that happened!!!

I also should note to Bramble, I do believe that pink monkey's are actually the preferred color of the Amazing Sea Monkeys! Stuff pink monkeys - ROCK!!!

My dearest Brother Socks,

So glad to hear that I was Amazingly tapped in!!! CCR are really the ones you should thank. Without their musical contribution to my life yesterday morning...I wouldn't be writing this very post.

I hope your face has come back to normal dear socks icon_frown.gif:(-->

That was truly Amazing!!! Even the drooling part was Amazing!!! It was Amazing drool!!

Hey, Socks ... I still haven't heard your summation on the rabbit story. I am still waiting to hear what you garnered from that Amazing event.

Still living the love

Still feeling the love

Still being the love

well... as long as we're talking here about bands and their relation to the Amazing Sea Monkeys... in a couple of days (Wednesday) I'm going to see a little three piece band from up Canadia way... although I have no proof, I'd be willing to bet that they're tapped in to the greatness of the Amazing Sea Monkeys... it's just a feeling that I have... but I do enjoy their Amazing music... in fact, I get a Rush out of it...

Ya know, now that I have "seen the Elephant", or rather, "seen the Monkey", and have experienced a sadness that I never thought I would ever expect, I thought that I would report in on my amazing adventures this last winter/spring up in Two Rivers, Alaska, just south of the Arctic Circle....

One evening after I had become fairly imbibed by some "Tundra Juice" (whiskee), I went out for a walk under the deep dark navy blue sky. The stars spread out before me like diamonds on dark blue velvet. The scintillating brilliance of it all just totally blew my mind! The crisp cold air filled my lungs, and the feeling that I was way alive electrified me to the core. And as I stood there, amongst the black spruce and leafless white birch trees, gazing starward, the most amazing thing happened. I heard a rustling amongst the underbrush and a sort of “thumping” sound. As I looked from the stars to the ground, a curiosity beyond belief grabbed my attention as nothing had ever done before. For there, looking at me was a snowy white rabbit thumping it’s foot into the hard packed snow as if to get my attention or something. And I’ll tell ye, I couldn’t believe me eyes! It was a Snowshoe Hare, and if I was not mistaken, he seemed to have a gleam in his eye as if to say that he had a message for me….

And little did I know, at the very moment this was happening, somewhere down in the deep southwest in the deserts of California, my Amazing Sea Monkey brother, Socks, was having a nearly identical relationship with a Jack Rabbit on a cool desert night! As I looked at this snow bunny, he seemed to be saying that he had just left the presence of a “brother in monkey” (BIM) and that he had a message for me. I wasn’t sure as to what it was that I was witnessing, but I knew that it was very important, spiritually, so I paid very close attention to him. And then, as clear as a bell, he spoke to me in an audible voice, just like the voice that you would hear me speak to you now, as if I were standing in font of you. He said to me; “Jonny Lingo, you are going to go on a long journey. Some of it filled with sadness, but some of it filled with great joy. And I want you to know that your brother Socks, one who is filled with the spirit of brine, (SOB) knows this, although only in his subconscious mind, and that he and Mrs. Socks are standing with you in solidarity and love. And not only those two, but also your good friend Tom Strange and Ala Prochaine, and Bramble and Bluzman and Grizzy and all of the rest! So fear not!” said the snowshoe bunny! “But know that time will heal, and that you will be comforted in the future, in galaxys far away…”

And just like that, he was gone! And that must be the very moment that he reappeared to Socks down in the cool of the night in the Mojave Desert…

And for the life of me, I cannot understand why it was a rabbit and not an Amazing Sea Monkey that delivered this message, but then again, I do not care, because I do believe that the message was from above, and that it was meant as a comfort…

And just then, as I peered skyward, since the snowshoe bunny was gone, I was awestruck by the most brilliant display of Northern Lights that I have ever laid eyes on! The night sky was filled with bright and shiny streaks of purple, green, red, and blue lights that resemble curtains that you might be looking at underneath from the bottom hem to the top! And these curtains of light were rippling and moving as the Aurora Borealis shimmered as nothing else in this world can do! And I knew right then and there that I would be able to endure anything that might come my way. And, after all that has occurred, I can say, that, “I’m still here”!”

And so, as I sit here in Haines by the Sea, and smelling the pungent scent of brine and spruce, I am glad to be home from my journey, to be with my wife and four sweet and wonderful children whose ages are: 8,12,17, (boys) and 19 (daughter). I am thankful to God to be alive and to be able to take part in His Plan…

Jonny my dear Monkey friend,

I am so glad to have you back with us. You have certainly been in my heart during these last few weeks as you journeyed.

I'm so glad to know you are back at home in the comfort of those who love you.

Know that you are surely loved here and your Amazing story has touched me so.

Feeling

Being

Living

...even when it hurts.

Did Socks ever explain what happened after his rabbit disappeared? I don't recall... it's been raining so much around here there are frogs everywhere! Soon I expect to see the Amazing Sea Monkeys coming by on their way to the Rock... but there was a rabbit on the golf course last week... hmmm...

Aaah, Tom, so true. They are unrejectable. Even those who try to reject them accept them, for by their very rejection of them, they recogize them as rejectable. It's true! and so amazing!

The rabbit has gone on to his personal quarters and hasn't been seen since. I've put some of the pieces together and am close to seeing the start of what may be an initial beginning to an understanding of the amazing! things I learned! I need to get caught up on the awesome and totally cool things posted here too!

Which reminds me, I was listening to some Hendrix recently and realized again how tuned in to the truth of the Amazing Sea Monkeys! he really was! Note this in his psychedelic statement "Are You Experienced"....

"If you can just get your mind together

Uh-then come on across to me

We’ll hold hands and then we’ll watch the sunrise

From the bottom of the sea"

Water was a regular theme in Hendrix's music. You know he knew. Hendrix knew. As he sang in the same song:

...not necessarily stoned, but...beautiful.

icon_cool.gif

Living the love!

that was amazing, seasocks

all... please dunk your heads for a moment....

Do you remember when we met

That's the day I knew you were my pet

I want to tell you how much I love you

Come with me, my love

To the sea, the sea of love

I want to tell you how much I love you

an amazing monkey amen

I've been away to a family reunion.

It was 3 days and so much fun. I thought of my wonderful Monkey Family here and could picture all you wonderful souls with me there sharing in the moment.

The children spent much time catching frogs in the nearby woods...could they be a relative to the Amazing Sea Monkey?

Socks,

I have seen many many rabbits in my journeys these past few weeks. I have seen them in backyards, crossing streets and in gardens. I think of you when I see them. They always makes me smile. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

SWEET! Rabbits rock. Somehow I feel my little bunny partner knows more than he let on after his brief foray in to the night. He took off that's for sure.

Something I realized not long ago in regards to The Monkees, the band. They're names - Micky, Davey, Peter and Mike. If you switch the first letters around in their names you can get "Pickey Dike and Meter Mike." Which could be made in to the name of a business of some sort - Mike's Pickey Meter Dikes. I'm not sure what type of business it would be or what this means, maybe nothing. But doesn't it seem odd? Dunno, maybe it's me.

Jonny,

Is it the year of the Rabbit this year?

Socks,

Inverting first letters in the Monkey's names .. is that like playing the Beatle's albums backwards and hearing Paul McCartney say some wild subliminal message??

By the way, do any of you OLMs know if the Beatles were perhaps part of our wonderful 'AmazingSeaMonkey' package here?

ummmmm?????????

Edited by baboo

Ringo's the MAN! That's SWEET Bluzeman! A la's makes a good point, when reshuffled and reworked, there must be 1,000's of hidden messages tucked away in various forms of media! It only makes sense that the Amazing Sea Monkeys! would stash their teachings away and protect them like that. We just have to do the work and go back to these original resources with open minds! It's all making so much sense now!!!

Welcome back Jonny Lingo. So good to see you back. The rabbit - I have a theory about rabbits now, that they may in fact be an evolutionary branch of the original Amazing Sea Monkeys! from Mars. They proliferate like lightning just like ASM's, have a similar fuzziness, they're fast and speedy, and they flourish in all types of terrain including desert terrain. Which is amazing! because our little briney brothers are aquatic animals. It's like a ying and yang thing, opposites!!! Just a theory though.