Sudo

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Carol and I loved this miniseries...

But then we loved Gone With The Wind. This miniseries even has its own web site so I don't feel so bad being the only one here that loved the theme music and all.. there are others like me.. Click HERE! .. BTW.. This miniseries made Patrick Swayzee a big star. But what's he done lately??

sudo

P.S. Remember my telling you guys about my hygienist who had never heard of Gomer Pyle? She's never seen Gone With The Wind either!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey George and Kathy!!

I'm feeling nostalgic too. We used to have lots of folks who would post stuff. Me and Rick. Kathy and Ala and even Cowgirl and Krysilis. Wasway was a regular too. Anyone got anything to post? C'mon George St.George.. I know you have stuff!

sudo

I think you're shagedelic baby! You're switched on! You're smashing! You're shagadelic, baby!

Shall we shag now, or shall we shag later? How do you like to do it? Do you like to wash up first? You know, top and tails... whore's bath? Personally, before I'm on the job, I like to give my undercarriage a bit of a 'how's your father'!

It's Sunday morning in Memphis and that means fun time! So what do we do for fun? This thread has been pretty much idle as of late so why not post something from an oldie movie I'm thinking. We'll see if there's any interest. Hint #1: I recorded this movie from TMC last week so those of you who watch that channel may have a heads up.

Its one of those movies everyone's supposed to have seen though its not a "great" movie. Still, the star was nominated for an academy award for best actor for it. So we have a few clues out here already. Who's the better singer? Asa or his poppa? Click HERE! to listen.

sudo