GreaseSpot Cafe

noni juice

excathedra

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dad who is 87 , fit as a fiddle and sharp as a knife (got married a few years ago to his childhood sweetheart) drinks it every day.-I don't know if thats a contributing factor to his vigor but it seems to work for him....

I've tried it , but have been drinking barley juice for about 2 years instead, Green Magma its called, and about a gallon and a half of water a day--I havent had this type of energy for decades, all the 'gettin' old' symptoms are gone--haven't touched any medications at all in all that time....

Simple web search yields a bunch of stuff. From one:

quote:
TAHITIAN NONI® Juice

The most important Natural Health discovery in decades!

Click here for detailed information on Noni Juice.

Noni has an amazing active ingredient called xeronine. Noni works at the cellular level to cause cell revitalization and actually increases the ability of cells within the body to absorb and utilize nutrients such as vitamins and minerals.

Scientific studies have shown Noni's potential to nutritionally regulate the immune system. It is truly rare to find a pure product that tastes good, is good for you, and is rich in scientific validation.

Noni is a pure natural fruit with a rich tradition among the people of Polynesia. Traditional Polynesian cultures have used the fruit of the Noni plant for over 2000 years for a variety of purposes.

In study after study, researchers have discovered scientifically what the traditional Polynesian cultures have always known. It works! Studies show Noni's potential to nutritionally regulate the immune system, regulate proper cell function, and rejuvenate cells. It is truly rare to find a pure product so comprehensive in its benefits and so rich in scientific validation.

The bottle suggests 1 ounce daily, and most get excellent results with that amount. This may be adjusted, depending on individual need.

TAHITIAN NONI ® juice: one of the most important "new" discoveries is actually over 2,000 years old! A simple juice that has captured the attention of health professionals, scientists, athletes, and people just like you throughout the world. Not long ago, it was unknown to everyone except the people of Polynesia.

Today, through the visionary efforts of Tahitian Noni International, TAHITIAN NONI ® Juice is being discovered by people everywhere. Millions of consumers worldwide are embracing its natural benefits . . . and now it’s available to you.

prices seem to range from $12 to $26 on the Internet.

What's the difference?

This appears to be quite the thing.

Kit

Noni Juice is the greatest.

It has also been known to take precancer cells and return them to a healthy state. A cell is round and becomes football shaped as it becomes ill. The noni juice has made the cell go back to is healthy shape.

If you are interested in healthfood, you may want to sing a petition as Hillary Clinto wrote a bill (722) to prevent us from buying vitamins and herbs (Noni maybe on the list) and wants the pharmacutical companies to run the vitamin industry.

This movement is all about money. I for one do not want to have to get a perscription to buy a mulit vitamin.

In an effort to validate their position they are attacking things like vitamin E and Xava Kava. The report by John Hopkins has already been found flawed but that does not hit the news... Why? Who is the BIG advertising money?

Hint-

Seen any drug commercials lately?

Vioxx was pulled.

There was a Predecessor to Lipitor (I think it was Baytor or something) and 81 people died the first three weeks it was on the market. Yet, these are the people who want to control the health industry. My wife works in the healthfood industry and it is serious.

The movement is world wide and they have gotten 300 vitamins and herbs pulled in Europe and now you have to go to the drug company to get help in the areas of healing these substances provided.

Noni- juice is remarkable. You may want to check out FLORA brand as they are a great company and have a wonderful history of providing quality produts.

The nay sayers can say what they want, when a product works that speaks more loudly then the skeptics bells.

http://www.elixirs.com/history.htm

Allopathic and homeopathic medcine have both been around for a long time.

When Rockefeller wanted to dump money somewhere he put it into allopathic medicine. It was then that allopathic medicine grew in popularity and shortly after the homeopathic hospitals and all started to close and were almost nonexistent. They began to make a comeback in the 70's.

There were many cures that tribes of Indians and naturalist knew worked and sometimes it was not seen under the "scope" because God put together the beauty of plants and man tries to figure it all out.

For example, willow bark cured headaches. So, the allopathic said it was a specific ingredient in the bark that worked and isolated that ingredient. They sold it as aspirin but it made stomachs bleed. Where when it was in the natural form, God had it all worked out to be "perfect".

Somethings are great and helpful that come from the allopathic side of medicine but they are too quick to discount the homeopathic side and because they cannot understand how it works they simply say it it does not work.

Very short sighted in my opinion.

Look into Essiac tea. The woman got the recipee from the Ojibwa and was told it cured cancer. She did not think much of it until her Aunt got cancer and tried the mixture and was cured. She then healed many cancer victims and the aggressive allopathics went after her. Tons of people were cured and they wanted to shut her down.

(Like the man helaed on the wrong day, I guess.)

A Doctor joined her in trying to get the mixture made into medicine and the allopathics discredited him.

Later, they thougth they would stop the battle and just make it a tea. A tea that helped many to heal.

http://essiac-info.org/history.html

quote:
If you are interested in healthfood, you may want to sing a petition as Hillary Clinton wrote a bill (722) to prevent us from buying vitamins and herbs (Noni maybe on the list) and wants the pharmacutical companies to run the vitamin industry.

Now -- That is where the "quack-watch" folks should be directing their attention towards.