GreaseSpot Cafe

Deep deep down inside feelings

year2027

God

Deep deep down inside feelings

Beloved friends I write unto all because I want to see you all as friends

We were in the church of the Way together but maybe not at the same time but we were all used by the Way

The pain I have over the Way will never be gone because it will all ways be part of my past but I can change my future

Which we are have change our paths in many differed ways, some have reach for truth of spiritual things even more while others have reach for truth fleshly things even more

Now I have no right to judge and I try hard not to judge but at times I find myself judging when I should not

I wrote a few post about “The Way of Yahoo” which I was wrong to write even since I am human I was wrong

When I was named called there I should of took it to the ones who run the site but I did not Now all that is past but at least I can tell yall I was wrong

Now that is a good place for some but not me because its hard for me to write a post without teaching or preaching

Now after we have pass one of my many sins lets move on with others things I want to bring up in this post of my shortcomings

Some have said I am puff up and I am looking to be seen as a great person but I want all to know I never wanted any to feel that way

Yes my goal in life is to teach God’s word as I understand it Now my understanding is not as clear as it should be at times but I doing my best

I every day worry about hurting others in any way because there is no thing I understand is pain So if any seem my words as a puff up person I am sorry

But here who I see my self in the flesh First I love to talk because my life as put me as a isolated person from many others if it was not more the Web

My dearest goals in the flesh have not come into being but have I failed I do not know because time is not up because there all ways hope

What were some of my goals to have a faithful wife and many children the more the better but what has held me back There are many things that had held me back

One would be I am shy in some ways and another is I am very straight forward person no games . Now I been used many times so its hard for me to give another person a change at times

But that mine shortcoming in the flesh but what about my goals in the spirit . I want to learn more and more how to follower the lead of the Christ in me but were as it took me.

I write tons of words of prophecy which the goal that others might began to post them too Why would I think others might?

Most on this board were lead into prophecy and speaking in tongues so I know that others can do what I have been seeking to do more perfect each day

You see my grammar and vocally are very poor but not other believers that still give prophecy in fellowship I want to learn but it seems all I have been reaching for is only helping me at times

Then I began to think why even try to have I just do not know all the answers to things but I believe in the spirit you can not lie

I known some think they can find error in my words of prophecy but the question who be did I let my flesh come into the words and wrote some from my mind and others from the spirit within me or is it in our understanding of what I wrote

Here one two think about I wrote that “water is mostly oxygen” and was told it is two parts H and one part O put the truth is what?

When I look at the pictures on the Web of O in the form of a cell O looks like a grapefruit next to two lemons but who am I but one small person that either does good or bad but hopes to only do good

Here one we can all see a picture of in our mind to compare to above a tables has a wooden top and four brass legs held together my 24 mental screws

While screws are the greatest number but the wood is of more mass of the table Just to get some to think but back two H2O I have not way to measure each part mass but from reading I can tell you there is another part that hold H and O together

Now lets talk about my words “with love and an holy (spiritual) kiss Roy” so say this hurts some but I can not see why because you either receive the kiss or you let it blow by

Why I say blow my because I am not at your door giving you a kiss but miles and miles away . Now I like to say words never hurt people but what people turn words into hurt people.

Words can be took many ways some right others wrong but that up two each person to take the word in the right way and that what I believe God is saying in Revelation when he writes not to add to the prophecy of Revelation

Other wise learn what God is saying by Christ leading you into understanding but do not come up with your personal understanding by fleshly thinking as many have but that what I feel Christ told me.

We all must build our own fellowship with or with out Christ it up to each person but I long to see yall grow because your life seems more fruitful them my own life So I believe you are must greater than I am

this is all I know to write

with love and an holy (spiritual) kiss blowing your way from Roy

Roy, I do not read all of your teaching posts because I simply do not have the time. But I have read many of your posts and in my mind, you are an incredible example of what I always thought a Christian was supposed to be. Human and imperfect? yes. But also very kind and gentle.

quote:
Yes my goal in life is to teach God’s word as I understand it Now my understanding is not as clear as it should be at times but I doing my best

Yes you do!! icon_smile.gif:)-->

Abigail said it best, and reflects of lot of our hearts here, when she said;

quote:
I have read many of your posts and in my mind, you are an incredible example of what I always thought a Christian was supposed to be. Human and imperfect? yes. But also very kind and gentle.

God bless, and Merry Christmas to you.

David

Roy,

FWIW,

quote:
Here one two think about I wrote that “water is mostly oxygen” and was told it is two parts H and one part O put the truth is what?

When I look at the pictures on the Web of O in the form of a cell O looks like a grapefruit next to two lemons but who am I but one small person that either does good or bad but hopes to only do good

Here one we can all see a picture of in our mind to compare to above a tables has a wooden top and four brass legs held together my 24 mental screws

While screws are the greatest number but the wood is of more mass of the table Just to get some to think but back two H2O I have not way to measure each part mass but from reading I can tell you there is another part that hold H and O together

For what its worth, by weight, you are correct...there is much more oxygen than hydrogen in water. Oxygen weighs 16 times more than hydrogen (for each atom). So if there are two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom in each water molecule, then there is 8 times more oxygen (by weight) than hydrogen in each water molecule.

Merry Christmas.

God first

Beloved Excathedra, The Song Remains The Same, Vickles, Ablgail, Shellon, DMiller, Mark, and White Dove

Thank you all for yall have made this a very Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all of Grease Spot Cafe

with love and an holy (spiritual) kiss blow your way Roy

I have always enjoyed your posts and sweet nature you make me feel that there are truely good people around who love others no matter who they are, and don't ever worry about your grammar as I can't spell for s.h.i.t.

I am a fan of yours from your first post in here. Kepp up the good work you are truly blessed and bless others as well.

Love and Hugs and Holy kisses blown your way from my way.

God first

Beloved Dovey

Yes I am single and would love to met any young lady as a friend first

But as of now it would be hard for me to travel far but there is all ways Email

My address is year2027@peoplepc.com

and I welcome all to write me any time

with love and an holy kiss blow your way Roy