Hi!

Frankee

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Frankee,

Let me add my welcome as well.

You will notice that all of us have different perspectives on many different issues, and this is a good thing.

You will also notice that we all have different intrests as well.

For example, I play competitive racquetball and I am sponsored by Pro Kennex racquetball (not to bad for a guy over 40).

Welcome, Frankee!!!

Watch out for the bubble gum under the tables and if you see food flying, just duck. icon_biggrin.gif:D--> And Tom Strange is the one to see for sno-cones.

We can get pretty messy in here sometimes, but Paw does a good job of cleaning things up. icon_smile.gif:)-->

How long have you been out? Things did get pretty bad. I'm still working toward my 1 year of freedom mug from the GSpot Cafe.

Glad to have you here!

Well, the truth is, after I left the WOW field in 77, I went home, and then I got back involved again in 79' left again later, came back and then finally left in 1986 when things got really weird. It was so sad how things got.

And Chatty Cathy, normally I spell my name with ie, but since I noticed that alot of people here either have fake names or funny ones, I decided to go by Frankee not Frankie. Just for fun that is. Is that one guys last neme really Strange? Or is he just being funny to?

quote:
Originally posted by dmiller:

...and I put pineapple on this pie shaped thing -- and call it PIZZA!!

icon_biggrin.gif:D--> anim-smile.gificon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Ahem.

If it's got a pineapple on it, it's not a pizza!!!

Oh, and Frankee...

cup1.jpg

emerald_bay_cream_and_sugar.jpg

Ya know, I like Hawaiian delight pizza, but I can see how a New Yorker or a Italian might think it was kind of weird.

I have another question. I have been looking around this site, but I can't get into the politics place. It says something about having to have permission to go there. Why is that? What goes on there that I need to have permission and how do I get it?

Edited by Frankee

Why does Dominoes sell pizza? I can't get dominoes from Original Ray's on Lexington Ave., can I? So why can I get a pizza from Dominoes?

Answer: I can't. Especially if there's pineapple on it.

Geeezz, what is it with you and pineapples, anyway? icon_confused.gif:confused:-->

Have a bad experience with Hawaii Five-O? Hawaiian Punch go down the wrong pipe? Get a stickly from a fresh pineapple?

I know. One of them pretty lai girls wouldn't go out with ya to the prom?

icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Say it with us, Raf. ... Pineapples on pizza. ..... YUUMMMmmmmm!

icon_razz.gif:P-->

I have no problem whatsoever with pineapples. I think pineapples are God's gift to Dole. I loves me some pineapples.

It's just that the moment you put it on a piece of bread with cheese and tomato sauce, that piece of bread with cheese and tomato sauce ceases to be a pizza. A little pineapple pineappleth the whole slice. Alls I'm saying is, you may think it tastes great, and I may even agree with you. It just ain't a pizza.

Oh boy. It's rough in there huh? I sure don't want to argue with anybody. I just want to get along. There is enough misery in this old world already. But I guess we do have our different beliefs and people want to argue there beliefs I guess.

So, if it's not pizza if it has ham and pineapple on it, what do you call it Raf? Fauxpizza?

And. You all are really nice.