GreaseSpot Cafe

Eve a Lesbian??

Hooner

aaaaaaaaaa huuuummmmm....a lesbian? I hope so. For all the bad PR she has gotten throughout time she might as well be. What other female do you know who has been misrepresented, trashed and been the perpatrator of mankind because of "her" sin. At least being preached as a lesbian would give the religious right good reason and ground to degrade the female species and not over a stupid "apple". Just a thought.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to Way teaching, Homosexuality is caused by a devil spirit, as is alcoholism.

Yet I never recall there being endless teachings about how horrible drunks were- despite the fact that there were many, many alcoholics in TWI.

I knew many and drank with them.

So right there you have a huge problem in *logic* which is something that TWI claimed to be expert on.

I mean, if you are going to rail on day and night about "homos", why stop there?

Why not target the drunks also?

Why were they spared the wrath-especially when there were so many of them?

Perhaps it was BECAUSE there were so many (some in leadership) that it wouldn't be a good topic for general discussion. Seems to me that alcoholism is a VERY destructive thing and it has ruined MANY marriages and personal relationships yet in TWI it got a pass. Why?

Way leaders perpetuated a double standard.

They arbitrarily decided that one category of devil spirit wasn't so bad, whereas another was just the worst so they had to rail on about it.

I had heard about this subject of Eve the lezbo 5 years before LCM's class. A guy right off the WOW field was hanging around our fellowship a lot.

So, we would talk about all kinds of stuff.......and this topic comes up , and he says "I figured out what the first sin is".

He then proceeded to share all the "sexual terms" in Genesis and say that is was homosexuality.

Forward 2 years, this same guy is kicked out for admitting he was gay!

Forward another 2 years , sitting through WAP class, LCM teaches the exact thing this guy shared with me.

Too weird. It must not been LCM's "revelation" at all.

You mean WE were not the FIRST ONES or the ONLY ones that know this? I went so long thinking we had the "market" on EVERYTHING!

Now this subject is suspect!!!!!!! :evildenk: