JustThinking

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr H,

icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

"No, YOU are mark and avoid!" "Out foul spirit!" Hahahahaha

Oh, wait! I have an idea. Fox could take Mr. H's plan and make it a reality show! Some potential names:

Deceiver Island

Foul Factor

Survivor: New Knoxville

Amazingly Racy (Amazing Race)

Growing Up Okie (A la Growing Up Gotti)

Extreme Makeup (Seen Donna's pic on GS lately?!)

The Apprentice (Corps)

The Next BigForeHead (Next Billionaire)

Sadly, "The Big Loser" is already taken. icon_wink.gif;)-->

Dale Sides was an ordained clergy in TWI. He was a former limb coordinator, but I forget exactly where he was, I think, mayble Wyoming.

I left and started his own group called Liberating Ministries for Christ. He believes that Jesus is God, but not part of any triune godhead. I took one of his classes a long time ago when his group and CES were temporarily collaborating. He has a class called Exercising Spiritual Authority which was a pretty decent class. But he has come up with some really "out there" ideas about the Bible. I think his website is www.lmci.org.

BTW, CES decided that their doctrines were too far apart and parted company a number of years ago.

I am running for president of TWI. First campaign pledge, nobody tithes anymore. All free will offering. Secondly, all fellowships will actually and really be self-supporting and individual fellowships not run by our central authority. Therefore I will diffuse all the central authority and have a greater balance of power on the BOD, the trunk, limbs, and fellowships. Fellowships are requested...requested, mind you, only to give half of the sharing to central HQ. The rest is to build your own local area up and your own fellowship and also to use on camps, outings, teachings, and just plain enjoyment in fellowship.

No Blue slips, BTW. No one corrects you at the freakin'dinner table. Etiquette still exists, but manners lie in being polite to people while they eat.

You own your own home and those working on staff are given a retirement and 401K with health insurance. No one is marked and avoided and those that were get an apology and a request to come back any time they choose.

The Rock of Ages comes back. The WOWs come back. But WOWs get to work any way they choose to survive. The classes are free as abundant sharing paid for them anyway. Way Corps status is restored to all who graduated. Lawsuits against PJ are dropped and he gets his website back. Mrs Wierwille gets to move back home and keep that home as her own, JP and the rest of the family free to use it. And they can have it after she is gone. The Wierwilles and Kipp family have carte blanche to walk on property because their families donated it.

The fire ring cemetery is open to all to pay respects and Doug McMullan is reimbursed for all expenses. The names of those buried there get a special stone with their names on it.

The WAP classes are gone. New updated versions of PFAL are brought forth. "Christians Should be Preposterous" (pun intended) is thrown away. Only giving from the heart in this new ministry.

The Way College reopens in Colorado. That place is the new college. And this time it is regionally accredited with a liberal arts program included. Sexual harrassment is dealt with severely. The new teaching on sex is, no premarital sex, no adultery, and the rest is common sense.

The Prevailing Word Auditorium is renamed again the VPW Word Over The World Auditorium. All ex-way ministries are welcome to share the land when needed.

We are all brothers and sisters in the Word.

(Some hate this, some like it...let's see what happens...)