GreaseSpot Cafe

Wine skins,Leopard skins & Sheep skins

Allan

Hello everybody,I felt the need to finally post some things that if anything ever happened to me I would regret never having said them to a wider audience!My family & I were involved in twi from '88-'95,ex f20 etc..Indiana campus.What triggered me to put finger to keyboard is a growing concern of TWi's attempt to put across a more'loving & caring face'.One of the biggest problems they have is no accountability anywhere up their'chain of command'(I am talking about things like morals,decency,honesty etc..)things that I am sure many ex-way are concerned with & try to live by.Many of Dr.W's & Lcm's shortcomings flowed down from the top and I believe embedded themselves in many up & down the 'chain of command'.As far as twi in New Zealand is concerned (that is where we fellowshipped)sexual adultery,sexual assaults,physical assault have been and STILL ARE OCCURRING.The country co-ordinator Mi...l Ad..s and his 2ic Se.n Str.....nd (my bro'in law) are a law unto themselves and exercise free reign over the people involved in their twigs(especially the women).Do I have proof?plenty,otherwise I would not mention this on a public forum!One of my cousins as a young man had his girlfriend visited by leadership after the guy had made sure no-one else was home.Threw her on the bed & ..my uncle (my cousins Dad)came home later to find her an emotional mess.This was later addressed by taking them to Mc Donalds to try to smooth it over!!This is a frequent occurence,kind of reminds me of the spirits that had control over the sons of Eli.my wife & I are involved in running a ministy,I know some of you awhile back poked a bit of fun at our website,thats o.k. we still love ya!We still believe in God(it's hard not to when my wife & I after shortly leaving twi were in a hospital room praying over our 8 y.o. niece who was on her way out in a coma from menningococal menningitis( a virus that attacks the body & brain)her skin had virtually turned black from septicemia.We prayed for her & within half an hour she was sitting up talking,tubes down her throat taken out etc.. doctors & nurses shaking their heads in disbelief.)Where was her uncle(my bro'in law) & his 'leader' that are so 'spiritually hot'as they like to consider themselves? Oh, they were conveniently 'busy' at the time.I believe they are so 'spiritually out to lunch'these kind of things freak them out and fear takes hold of them.Much more to say but this has already taken a bit of space,my point really being that THERE IS NO SOFT LOVING DECENT MORALISTIC HONEST SIDE TO THE TWI I know of,and concerning their new forum site? I received an email from their lawyers last week,reminding me that twi are monitoring our activities on and off our website!!

all the best, Allan W.

God bless and hello.

For the benefit of those reading along,

please don't take offense if I add a few spaces and maybe punctuation.

I think it will mean more people will read this, and I think more people SHOULD.

quote:
Originally posted by Allan:

Hello everybody. I felt the need to finally post some things that, if anything ever happened to me, I would regret never having said them to a wider audience!

My family & I were involved in twi from '88-'95,ex-FC 20 etc..Indiana campus. What triggered me to put finger-to-keyboard is a growing concern of TWI's attempt to put across a "more loving & caring" face. One of the biggest problems they have is no accountability anywhere up their 'chain-of-command'(I am talking about things like morals, decency, honesty etc..)things that I am sure many ex-way are concerned with & try to live by.

Many of Dr.W's & Lcm's shortcomings flowed down from the top and I believe embedded themselves in many up & down the 'chain-of-command'. As far as twi in New Zealand is concerned,(that is where we fellowshipped) sexual adultery, sexual assaults,physical assault have been and STILL ARE OCCURRING.

The country co-ordinator Mi...l Ad..s and his 2ic Se.n Str.....nd (my bro'in law) are a law unto themselves and exercise free reign over the people involved in their twigs(especially the women).

Do I have proof? Plenty-otherwise I would not mention this on a public forum! One of my cousins (as a young man) had his girlfriend visited by leadership after the guy had made sure no-one else was home. They threw her on the bed & ..my uncle (my cousins Dad) came home later to find her an emotional mess.This was later addressed by taking them to Mc Donalds to try to smooth it over!!This is a frequent occurence. It kind-of reminds me of the spirits that had control over the sons of Eli.

My wife & I are involved in running a ministy. I know some of you awhile back poked a bit of fun at our website, thats o.k. we still love ya! We still believe in God-it's hard not to. My wife & I, shortly after leaving twi, were in a hospital room praying over our 8 y.o. niece. She was on her way out in a coma from menningococal menningitis( a virus that attacks the body & brain). Her skin had virtually turned black from septicemia.

We prayed for her.

Within half an hour she was sitting up talking, tubes down her throat taken out etc.. doctors & nurses shaking their heads in disbelief.

Where was her uncle(my bro'in law) & his 'leader' that are so 'spiritually hot'as they like to consider themselves?

Oh, they were conveniently 'busy' at the time.I believe they are so 'spiritually out to lunch'these kind of things freak them out and fear takes hold of them. Much more to say but this has already taken a bit of space,my point really being that THERE IS NO SOFT LOVING DECENT MORALISTIC HONEST SIDE TO THE TWI I know of, and concerning their new forum site? I received an email from their lawyers last week,reminding me that twi are monitoring our activities on and off our website!!

all the best, Allan W.

Amazing! I'm so sorry for what you and your family have been through and glad that you are now tasting the sweet freedom of life outside the oppressing walls of TWI.

This is just one more example of why this group is so destructive and needs to be shut down. They will have to answer to God for what they do, allow and "wink at".

• 2 months later...

Just reading Belles' post on her country co-ord under the heading of F.E.A.R.

This country co-ord is one of the biggest cowards I know !

When Selina & I left T.W.I.he had told Selinas'brother to get us to meet him at a certain place.Anyway, he never turned up but did go around telling others that he had met up with us and HEAVILY REPROVED us before kicking us out !!

Trust me, the guy has major mental and sexual issues and Selinas' brother is not far behind.

The reason they want you to just fade into the background is so that they are free to trash you and 'paint their own picture of you'.

The reason that this country co-ord can be more vicious in his demeanour is that New Zealand does not have the avenues of suing litigation that the U.S. has.

If there were not the restrictions of this litigation in the U.SA. do not think for a minute that T.W.I. leadership would not act in the same way as Mi***l Ad**s !.

Yeah, very scary, like one lady staying in a 'way home' who occasianly preferred not to eat what had been prepared for dinner(late middle-aged).The woman 'running' the way home once forced her to eat hot chillies whilst yelling and screaming at her(this woman had never been able to stomach even mild chillies).

My cousin at one point staying in a 'way home' remembers the country co-ordinator dropping off one of the girls living there sometimes about 2 o'clock in the morning after his wife had earlier been calling to see if he had been around !When my cousin Tre**r pretended to have got up to go to the bathroom and 'bumped into' the both of them the country co-ordinator blurted out "uh er oh uh Chr*****na ran out of petrol(gas) in her car!!

BTW,these are recent occurences not things that happened a decade ago.

How sad! They probably get away with a lot more since they are so far away from HQ and because the wayfer mentality is that leadership is infallible and should be protected at all costs unless it becomes embarrassingly public such as through lawsuits.