GreaseSpot Cafe

Just so you know

outandabout

My brother sent me an e-mail and he told me he ran into a Way person at Walmart who told him that TWI "isn't so bad now."

Just letting you all know that, so we can close down this site and all go back to TWI!

Bye now, gotta go see where the nearest twig, er I mean home household fellowship is.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Isn`t so bad NOW* .... lol that sure is a far cry from actually being good or fun, spiritually uplifting.... Godly .... possibly beneficial....so amny adjectives that could have been used to describe a group that I associate myself with.......lmao...it`s not SOOOO bad anymore....man I can`t wait to go back.

quote:
My brother sent me an e-mail and he told me he ran into a Way person at Walmart who told him that TWI "isn't so bad now."

Just letting you all know that, so we can close down this site and all go back to TWI!

outandabout.....LOL

"Twi isn't so bad now.".....hmmmmmm, maybe we should do a word-by-word study to see exactly what is being said here (like vpw's infamous literals according to usage).

1) Twi......emphasis ON twi, an organization, mother-ship, life support system, etc.

2) isn't....aka is NOT....hmmmm, why on the defensive? "truth" needs no defense, remember? icon_razz.gif:P-->

3) so.......descriptive word to "lessen the bad"???

4) bad......so, now that it's a lesser BAD....it's good to go back?? whao!!!

5) now......like it wasn't safe BEFORE.

So, here's the literal.......The way international was a corrupt, deceptive, man-exalted organization that has been exposed by the internet and lawsuits and former followers who have drawn away thousands of followers and hundreds of thousands of dollars of abundant sharing. THEREFORE, in more subtle measures we are welcoming back those who left and want your money to help us rebuild a gentler image now.

Gawd, that is a stirring endorsement.

Can you imagine advertizing like that?

"Drink Blertz Beer, it doesn't taste nearly as bad as it used too."

"Buy a WonderWeasel Truck. They aren't nearly as undependable as they used to be!"

or possibly:

"Eat at the Greasespot Cafe. Now with far fewer cases of botulism!"

Anybody left at WayWorld, at this late date, has got to have some serious freaking issues...

Yeah, I heard that I don't know what it's like now. It's changed for the better. I think that's their way of saying, "It's not so bad now". They certainly didn't give it a glowing review or say that it's a wonderful, spiritual, loving place to be now. In fact, they didn't really say anything good about it, just that it's changed. I think that does mean they are employing the foxes methods of control instead of craig's.

quote:
"Eat at the Greasespot Cafe. Now with far fewer cases of botulism!"

icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

quote:

What point of reference were they coming from? If your brother ran into them shopping at some *high end* store instead of Walmart, their story might have a little more credence! icon_wink.gif;)-->

quote:
"Our old jalopie only leaks two quarts of oil a day, unlike the old one that leaked two and a half".

I'm convinced. Where do I sign?

Mr H. --- icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Lol...I am excited........ I want to hear all of that great way prod music....oh yeah, they got rid of the talented artists a long time ago.........oh welltheres always the thrill of seeing all of my old friends at the roa....oops that is cancelled too....geee won`t it be FUN to visit some of the beautifull old campuses once agai....errr...ummm those are sold off....hmmmmm well won`t hearing those great tallented teaches share the wog....oops they were all thrown out years ago.....

Uhhh...now ummmm just what IS it that we are returning to that isn`t *so bad* again??

Our leaders are required to use mouthwash before any and all facemeltin er confrontations.....further more they are required to keep a minimum of 6 inches distance between your face and theirs during any necessary confronta er bellowing ummm reproof sessions.

My life just hasn`t been the same without being permitted to enjoy THAT special little display of love.

Uh, Mr. H...Unless that's one of the things they changed, they don't sell raincoats at the bookstore anymore - umbrellas either. You should be believing for clear weather or be prepared. Craig stopped that a few years before the last ROA because we were too immature and weak in our believing and it was a burden on him and the rest of hq to take care of us naughty children.