GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday Sunday Donner !!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY EVERYONE I JUST WANTED TO LET YA ALL KNOW IT'S DONNER'S BIRTHDAY This Mother's day May 9th !!!!!! Happy Birthday Sunday Donna !!!!!! Donna you are an awesome friend and on those "Donner on Dashes" please be careful and don't fall into your birthday cake ok ? icon_biggrin.gif:D--> icon_eek.gif You my friend are one that truly is a giver and your giving is not limited to just a few but to all you come in contact with ! SO enjoy your Birthday this SUNDAY AND tell your Mom she did all right raising you and you didn't do too bad yourself Mother Donner ! Hey keep singing that art and all of you on here should go check out just a little of her art work on this sometime ! http://littlesebagogallery.com Excuse the plug for your art Donna ! ha ha Enjoy your day May 9th friend and sister ! icon_wink.gif;)-->

Donner!!!

You are one of those "eternal people" I have had the very rare honor to meet in my life - I didn't realize you actually had a birthday!!! :-)

So...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

And many more, my good friend!

ExWayDaryl

Lives with his cat in Franklin Park, Illinois

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"

- Albert Einstein

Thank You Kind and Wonderful Friends!!! I am humbled and embarrassed : )

Sure am thankful and very appreciative of the love and acceptance I've found here at GSC!! It's what I thought the ministry was all about. Simply loving God and eachother.

"Ve grow too soon oldt, und too late Schmart"

quote:
"Ve grow too soon oldt, und too late Schmart"

Donner -- Amen to that. icon_frown.gif:(-->

Reminds me of a song that has a chorus that goes like this -

"older and wiser

was what I said I'd be someday,

One out of two,

ain't bad" (Lynn Morris Band)

icon_biggrin.gif:D--> anim-smile.gificon_cool.gifanim-smile.gificon_biggrin.gif:D-->

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Onion : )

It's okay...I understand, when the tide is in, it's mighty tough diggin clams!! LOL

Wicked decent of you to wish me a happy belated Dear. Hey I really hope we can do something on that Island this year!! They don't have Clam Cakes up there by Bahr Harbahr...I'll just have to eat a Crab Cake instead ; )

Steamed Lobstah and really Peeved clams!!