GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Tune

Raf

Very Good Tom and Topoftheworld You 2 figure out who's next.... while you are contemplating, wouldn't it be nice if you could click HERE and goove on the words of Mike Love?

:asdf:

I think I need a banana...

which brings to mind does anyone remember the correct WAY way to eat a banana? Talk about a great conversation starter..try it at a breakfast meeting at work

Edited by wasway

I think I need a banana...

so does that mean that you're next wasway?

Let me think of one...

here's a fairly easy one... very easy...

I was cruisin' in my Stingray late one night

When an XKE pulled up on the right

And rolled down the window of his shiny new Jag

And challenged me then and there to a drag

They call me Bad Company...

(had the pleasure of attending the FIRST annual ZZ Top Barn Dance and Barbecue in Austin... (pictured on the inside of the 'Tres Hombres' album I believe) ...too many brownies consumed that day... I barely remember it... but it was the only time I saw Bad Company...

Good Call Tom... Yer turn...

Yes George...its on one of those live ...in concert.... DVDs that the little lady watches when I'm cuttin' the grass...If I didn't have to watch the darn thing to rip the audio from it I would... but I'm not going to ruin a perfectly good weekend by watchin that poor excuse for a ...whatever.. :offtopic:

If a song's been covered by another band, then either artist is acceptable for the game. For example, "I Feel For You" would be acceptable from Chaka Kahn or from Prince; "I Think We're Alone Now" would be acceptable from Tommy James or from Tiffany. However, if the remake has a changed lyric and the changed lyric is part of the clue, then only the remake counts. "He was just 17, you know what I mean" would have to be "I Saw Him Standing There," by Tiffany, not "I Saw Her Standing There" by the Quarrymen.

Why I remember all those old Tiffany songs, I have no idea.

Anyway, THE has spoken.