GreaseSpot Cafe

11th Corps

Dot Matrix

Steve I remember Dave O, funny I just read some of this beginning of the 11th corpse stuff, so you were in NJ then???

Dave was there on his intram year (so was I) he was a wow there, I was in Trenton, only 3 of the corpse that year in NJ were NOT wow's, Nancy Kegley, Lou Guigu and Me.

So were you with Dave then??? 81-82?? oh btw I believe he is still out east there doing shades of the way (off shoot).

suz icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

remember I am NOT 11th corpse, just the same year.(s)F7 I was spared the yelling from Craig and those at Emporia, we only had Bob M yelling at us...but then not to much, it was the ones that traveled thru that yelled more.

Hell I don't know if he's OUT,

those that do the off shoots talk

wayspeak so much its hard to tell

the difference,

what do I know anyway, remember

I'M NOT 11th corpse....just happen

to know a few of them...

love,

suz

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Vickles:

I have been around for a while, Its just super rare that I ever post anything. I check GSC every now and then when I find a few minutes to myself (I work too much)

I'd like to say that we should be posting more than the 9th guys but I myself am guilty of not spraying much.

Hey if anyone talks to or sees To Gray now please have him, my 11th corpse bud call me or something.

I don't have access to private message him, God forbid I should try!!!

Out There, I was f7 so unless you came thru IC then I wouldn't know you, unless I know you...lol

I have lots and lots of 11th corpse buds that traveled thru AND I knew before we all went into corpse together from CALIFORNIA.

my name was Wickler, Suzie Aar now.

was single mom at IC with 2 boys, Jason/Daniel

Yea.. I usually ended up in the front row because of the alphabetical order. I' can't tell tell you how many times I had LCM spittin all over me or smelling the foulness of DB's breath because of his love of the natural food diet. I did learn how to sleep with my eyes wide open and lookin like I was interested and taking notes

It was that obvious huh? I was thinking this morning how we missed all the simple pleasures of life back then like being able to stay seated after the meal was done, Belch loud enough for Mrs. Owens to hear (oh wait, I did do that).

I hated having to run, shower and be ten minutes early to class after sitting through dinner with someone, usually JAL on a soapbox.