GreaseSpot Cafe

11th Corps

Dot Matrix

Hey, Polar Ed!

(Listen ... (sound of soft whispers here) - SHhhhhhhh.... Excathedra is a bit pushy, still.)

Dam... elder corps - somethings never change - It would be great if the 9th people actually accepted us 11th as REAL -BONAFIDE corps - but, not likely. We have made such a P-poor showing on this thread - can you imagine - the LARGEST corps in the entire history of TWI - and we can't keep a thread going... pretty sad, huh?

I mean, have you been over to the 9th corps thread??? These guys got it goin' on!!! Maybe Ex is right. Maybe they are superior in every way?

By the way, you said...

You Americans are the greatest people on earch ...

I think this was supposed to be a compliment. :blink: :blink: But I am not too sure...

FYI, the def. of "earch" is hard to find. I think it is a short variant of "earache" <_<

(Of course all of this is in jest. :D I like Canadians. Heck, more than half my realtives are Canadians! When "Oh, Canada" plays, I stand and sing, too! And Ex... She LOVES hockey...)

Anyway, Ed - say hi to all your Canadian friends for us down here... You Canadians are the greatest earache a person could ever have!!

Jetc-Heinz

I am the poster person for Middle Age CRS... (C an't R emember - damn - what is that last word????)

If he had a brother in the 9th Corps, go over to their thread... and ask there. Better chance their collective brains can work their magic and ***VOILLA*** you will get an answer - like from a fortune cookie - but it will be an answer.

sorry :(

Of course, maybe our resident Polar Bear can chime in -

Hey ED! Can you help Heinz57 with this one??

(tap*tap*tap*tap*)

Ok 11th... this is OUR last chance.... to outshine the 9th...

(tap*tap*tap*tap*)

Take your time...

(tap*tap*tap*tap*)

No hurry.

(tap*tap*tap*tap*)

Don't rush it.

(tap*tap*tap*tap*)

Oh....

It's useless....

We Suc*!!!

That's all there is to it!

Hey, I still check this post everytime I log on to see if anyone else has posted anything. For a while I thought I would become a schizophrenic and start talking to myself on the thread but my alter ego (Clark Kent) wouldn't have it.

Perhaps we could do something to draw attention to this thread like vote for which 11th international was most likely to become a mass murderer or easier, which meal do you most likely still have floating around in your stomach 22 years later.

Anyway, I am still here and plan on checking out this thread for a long time to come

• 2 weeks later...

What can get this thread hoppin'?

Perhaps we could do something to draw attention to this thread like vote for which 11th international was most likely to become a mass murderer

Gee... That would be too easy. Mr. Butt... from the Emerald Isle.

He kind of kept to himself, he was rather quiet, he had a built-in disguise... ready to spring out at any time... all he would have to do is shave his beard and nobody would know it was him -

But you got me thinkin' :huh: In the Wizard of Oz, the Scarecrow created some action and food for Dorothy when he insulted the apple trees. Remember?

So, since the 11th don't hang here - I figure we find a way to get others to pitch in...

Like insult the 9th Corps.

Some of them are BOUND to come over here and kick our vowels so hard, that our paragraphs and sentences will start to run-on worse than a Timothy O'Leary acid trip!!

You up for it??

HEY 9th Corps!!

Who of you is still NOT signin' his/her bomb threats??? Go see JAL in the Sonlight room right after supper!

That should bring sumpin' from someone

MORON ALERT

Sorry: Correction: Retraction: Dumb-foot Attack:

It was Timothy Leary. Not "O'Leary" as I wrote before!!

Sheeeesh. You would think that someone from the drug culture generation would get THAT guys name right. Right?

But since were on the topic... LSD - Were'nt we as 11th corpspersons the FIRST corps to be given the choice of using Long Slow Distance (LSD) running as a VIABLE way to get our aerobic points??

So WE were the "LSD" Corps. That may explain a LOT OF THINGS!

Why ALMOST nobody posts on our thread... no memory of ever having been there... it was just ANOTHER bad trip...

((btw, frick it. If I made a mistake in some spealling thing form now on... maybe I should NOT be able to correct it. That way people get to see just how much of an idiot I really am... wouldn't want to deceive anyone into thinking I am smarter than i am... that would be bad.))

All right OUt There - It is your turn. I am obviously just talkin' to myself, here.

("OUt" - pronounced ..."ouuuwwwt" was spelled that way on purpose for our cCanadian corps friends who - by the way, were not even suggested as a likely candidate for the 11th corps international who could most likely be a Mass Murder - prize -

by the way.. anyone heard from Lon(no "g") Boner, lately?

Edited by Too Gray Now

• 3 weeks later...

Ya know, when we were "in" the Corps - we used to sing songs...

Like...

I Serve a Risen Savior

Actually, I liked the singing :D

Fast Forward 20+ years.....

Here is a song that the 31st Coprs is singing - (Same tune as "I serve A Risen Savior")

I serve a departed Savior,

Not in the world, today.

They tell me that he’s living,

In Heaven so far away!!

I see His hand of Judgment

With AIDS for all the Queers,

But just the time I need him,

He disappears!!

CHORUS:

He’s There!! (*Clap* - *Clap*)

Somewhere!! (*Clap* - *Clap*)

Up way beyond the blue!

He’s coming back

So don’t smoke crack

Or Hell will swallow you!!

He’s There!! (*Clap* - *Clap*)

Somewhere!! (*Clap* - *Clap*)

Up Way… be… yond…. the blue!!!

You… ask… me… how…I…know… He’s… There ???

Rosa…. lee…. Said… “It’s twoo, It's twoo, It's twoo”!!!!

(...actually it was Madeline Kahn -aka - Lili Von Shtupp - who said that line in Blazing Saddles)

:P

Ex, say on, say on - !! We have not even heard that there be such a thing as holy spirit.

Lay hands on us that we may have this reproof ministry, too! (Just wash em first, OK :blink: )

Why? Cause I want to go on the 13th corps thread and KNOCK SOME EARBALLS together -

You think we were BABES - HA!! Some of them still used their SAME voice when they brought forth a message from god or for god - their voice hadn't yet changed!!! Babes - everyone!

Maybe I'll just tell them not to go to Jerusalem. That is ALWAYS good advice! :knuddel:

Hey EX - about that green light -

Here is a picture of the tree of knowledge of good and evil - depicted in TWI style - 1009916-The_Traffic_Light_Tree-London.jpg

Sexie, as we always have, we are again bringing our babes, the 11th, back up to the top. You see, they hold the truth, but the truth doesn't hold them. And just as the ant, thou sluggard, the safest place for them is 'on the ball'.

I suppose that the 9th could be considered "grand-pappies" of the 13th. If you youngin's in the 11th want some metaphysical advise on what you should say to your people. the 13th, at a time like this, here it is:

Quit messin' around with ole Bethsheba!!!

Does anyone remember what the number 13 was supposed to represent in the B-I-B-L-E, now that's the book for me, I stand alone on the Word of God, the B-I-B-L-E ...... flashback to children's fellowship, sorry ...

Gotta go, Ms. Jonasas is calling...

Edited by tomtuttle1

Mr. TT -

I must stand up for my fellow 11 corpse brother who you called out to embarrass in front of the whole group in the Sonlite room!!

People think that makes them somethin' great when they can tear down a man of gawd!!

I knew a prohet from the 9th corpse - he was crookeder than a dog's hind leg!! He was supposed to curse the 11th corpse - but we bribed him and bought ourselves a blessing, instead!!

You just quit yackin' about anything else...

Your prophet was told to curse us because we had one guy - JUST ONE GUY - that one of your Bless Patrol caught from our corpse - caught him in the very act... spilling his seed on the ground - :o

Hold it! Hold it! Wait a min.!! Back UP! Back UP! It was GRASS seed - but just because some 9th corps Bless Patrol guy ADDED his PRIVATE PARTS intrepretation to the incident -

People, people, that has been the curse. Everybody guessin'.

So what if your elder corpse said it -? It's STILL PRIVATE-PARTS INtrepretation!

What if the Pope spoke it, Excathedra ?? What do you call it then? PRIVATE-PARTS INTREPRETATION!

The 11 th corpse had a purpose of everything we spilled! where we spilled it, when we spilled it, whom we spilled it upon, and why we spilled it!!

Just wanted to set that straight -

MY bible says, "If any man be stupeed, let him be stupeed".

What do you think my back looks like?? Couldn't win any beauty contests, I tell ya.

What have YOU done to deserve the gospel of the 9th?? What has it cost YOU??? Very very little. In OUR corps, we learned that you have to EARN the right to speak on a subject.

Keep thy seed, with ALL diligence, for as the Bible says, "and I will put emnity between thy seed and her doug & carol seed".

Great is Exie of the 9th!!! Great is Exie of the 9th!!!

And the 11th part knew not wherefore they were come together ...

Out There! You had better sit down for a min. You tried to lay hold of ole TT and his debil spurt just socked you RIGHT between the ole eyeballs!!

I tell ya, if gawd doesn't tell ya to lay your hands on someone... then keep your dukes off 'em! Everybody wants to lay hands on...

Gawd says Keep your hands to yourself!

Listen, there are only two times you can lay hands on someone - #1 because a 9th corps told you too - or #2 because he is your corps brother and he wants to go to Jerusulem.

And, just so you know, when I went before the 9th corps area coordinator - Harv Platig - he wanted to instruct me more perfectly in the art of sucking up to leadership. But I had uncircumcised earballs. I didn't hear a word he said. Matter of fact, I was sitting on the top floor of Weirwille, getting my megaphone batteries in place so that I could scream out: "BLUE 2:1!!!" when called upon - and then out of nowhere!! Harv came up to me and said, "I can LICK any man in town!!!"

WAOOAH! I fell on my face, I did!! He kicked me, and whispered, "Roll Over, psssst Roll Over" -

So I kicked him back!! That was the start of the end for me!! - But Just NEVER lay hands on a 9th corps. Just Never.

TwoGreyWow, blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked. Because of your inspired utterance to Outtahere, we are not ashamed to call you brother. For you have instructed him more perfectly in the ways of the Lord, as well as the ways of the sons of men.

As for HarveY, if you ever need any help with him, or need anything from him, just write me. Just write the Creature, Box 328, New Knoxville, OH 45871. Exie, what was the phone #???

Thou hast learned well, oh wise greyone. Henceforth is laid up for you a three week vacation at the St. Marys Motel and Spa or the Botkins Best Western. Choose you THIS DAY which way you will swerve ...

Just another day in Way Productions.

This little shot was taken backstage during WAY Prod try-outs.

They wanted to get an idea of what sort of microphone skills a person had - so each person was told to "Bring Your Own Mic." to the try outs.

This girl said, she did not have a mic.

So - Way Prod person said "Just us a drumstick or anything...."

We had a different way of intrepreting just about everything, didn't we?? ...

sarah_turkey.jpg

Hey TGN, I'm enjoying your posts. How did you post that picture right there with your comments?

For what it's worth, we were going in the 11th corpse but I got pregnant on our apprentice year so we waited and went in the 11th familly corpse. Must have been some spurtchal significance to us 'n 11. ;-)

Tonto...

Yes, you too can be wasting valuable posting space by adding "PICTURES" with the easy touch of a button... or something which looks like a button... actually, it looks more like a pathetic representation of a tree icon... located in the string of command icons in your menu bar. (You know, the thing at the top of the white area where you type what you want to say.... )

So, once you get an idea of what picture you want to appear where in your post... then....

Click the pathetic looking tree icon... and then.... a window pops up, with a space highlighted for the URL (full internet address) of your picture.

Paste the full internet address of the picture you want to appear...

You will see the address appear in your white text area... exactly where the picture will appear AFTER you post it.

Let's take a min. to discuss the forums STUPID rules on editing posts>>>>>

I suggest BEFORE you post... that you scroll down the page and click "Preview Post" and see if everything looks pretty much the way you like it.... because NOW, on the brand new forum, you can no longer get up tomorrow morning and think -

"I really should not have put my baby picture up there... " you can not edit your posts.... it will be there forever.

Just to prove my point, here is my baby picture... By tomorrow... this link will forever be part of my post.

222663_Mr.%20Bean.jpg

Cute kid, yes????