GreaseSpot Cafe

11th Corps

Dot Matrix

Hey 11th. I am more or less just hanging around here any more. It's too phuck3d up out in some of the other areas and with all the shots that are taken. I am retreating as I really don't much want to be a part of it anymore. I have too much to do right here in Grand Rapids so why mess around on a internet scale

Hey Out There! I was wondering where you've been. I was thinking I'd send you a PM to see how you're doing. Understand about the retreat, but you should know that you're a blessing wherever you post and you're missed.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there you guys - - -

I know that some of you have been praying for my Cancer situation - and I just got my latest results back last week - (just in time for my 30 anniversary with Mrs. Too Gray... :) ) and I am Cancer free!! for 9 months Now!! I am headed forward for sure !! -

Thanks to all. This has been the MOST remarkable part of my journey in life so far... really. It has been the best thing that has happened to me. My life has turned over - - - and inside out - - and I get to have the rest of my future - see - and I so much want to live it!! Live it like I have been born again, again. I am not waiting for Christ to return - for me, you see, in a way, it has already happened!

Thanks.

Really.

• Upvote 1

Hey there you guys - - -

I know that some of you have been praying for my Cancer situation - and I just got my latest results back last week - (just in time for my 30 anniversary with Mrs. Too Gray... :) ) and I am Cancer free!! for 9 months Now!! I am headed forward for sure !! -

Thanks to all. This has been the MOST remarkable part of my journey in life so far... really. It has been the best thing that has happened to me. My life has turned over - - - and inside out - - and I get to have the rest of my future - see - and I so much want to live it!! Live it like I have been born again, again. I am not waiting for Christ to return - for me, you see, in a way, it has already happened!

Thanks.

Really.

Too Gray, This is FANTASTIC news. Praise God!

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks to one and all.... really. I continue to be grateful and somewhat stunned.

On a different note, I know that some of you have gone to J R. new Way Corps site. It is cool to see all the faces, kids, etc. Almost like a virtual Corps Week without the teachings.

Of course with no fake avatars and names to cover for us, it seems as though most people are genuinely glad to see ya.

So, I joined the 11th. And a couple of others from here have done so.... (we know who we are)... but, I mean come on...

Polar Bear, Dot Matrix, Tonto, Vickles, and heaven knows who else... give it a go. :)

• 6 months later...

Hey everone!

How ya been?

Bless yas!

Joe Pasquella

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hey 11th Corps, Wayne Sammons here; I was in the 11th Corps, but was booted out my second year. I drove trucks in Transportation Dept out of

HQ's my first year. Vicki was my wife at the time. Time flies. It would be nice to hear from any of the 11th. My email is:

:smilie_kool_aid: lukesammons@comcast.net Give me a shout. Love you all in Christ Wayne

• 12 years later...

For anyone that was in the 11th. 
I wasn’t in any Corps. But my WOW family coordinator was 11th (‘81-82). Her name was Tina Day. She married Bob Anderson (also Corps). He later had a stroke and after a handful of years, they ended up divorced. 
I’d like to get in touch with her if anyone happens to know how to contact her. 

Thanks, 

Dave