GreaseSpot Cafe

11th Corps

Dot Matrix

Joe, Ask your wife if she remembers Kay Nugent and if you all know what she's been doing? Would love to get a hold of her....thanks

I asked Cathy about Kay , yes she remembers her, but has no Idea where she is or how she is doing.

Blessings,

Joe

I remember many many people we were in residence with but sometimes have no idea of who actually graduated with us. How many of us were "Out There" enough to stick it through to the end. I remember after Christmas of our last year I felt like I was counting the hours until graduation. How many more all nighters for Bless Patrol, How many more times the Dragon Lady would pull me aside and ream me a new one. I am so glad thats over and other chapters of my life have been being written.

Out There - I think there are about 5 of us here now - you, me, Joe, Vickles, and I think that there is one more 11th gal here but she doesn't visit us in this forum.

I'm not complaining.....I just hope the rest of our number are having a great life.

Out There - I think there are about 5 of us here now - you, me, Joe, Vickles, and I think that there is one more 11th gal here but she doesn't visit us in this forum.

gee, thanks for remembering, dooj! :(

we found beer served in a 48 oz glass and if you got there early enough it was only $1.50.

$1.50??!! you had $1.50?!

Edited by sprawled out

Sorry PB - Quite frankly, I didn't remember if you graduated 11th or not...(I'm such a dork sometimes!)

Well,by your Code Names, I have no Idea who most of you here are, except those that have sent me a PM or email telling me who they really are. There is another forum that has former Way and Waycorps too.

Well,

Love yas

Joe

You have the right to never again eat at Emporia

i almost never ate at emporia when we were there.

i remember geting up to the front of the line for breakfast, looking over the day's menu and saying "It's a bad day for eating." if it weren't for snickers--and understanding friends who would give me their food if it was something they knew i could eat--i'd have starved to death at emporia!

Ok, who is Vickles????

:biglaugh:

Well, who the heck is JoeTheBarber?????? :confused:

Most people knew me as Vickilynn in the 11th. Perhaps you may remember a person being called in front of the whole 9th and 11th for just going to my room and getting my money instead of working after days and days of a horrible hitchhiking. It was PL I was reamed by. I was hitchhiking with a married couple that were really good friends of JL and PL. The wife's name was Candy and the husband's name was Charlie. They were so angry that I was hitching with them. But, anyways I could go on and on. I could tell you lots of my experience of Corps. I'm so glad I didn't finish. When JL told me I had to leave because I was possessed I was so shocked.

I asked him what devil spirits did I have? He said he wasn't sure it was something about my past. I'm not surprised of his problems since he was spineless then. The covers might change but whats on the inside doesn't.

And you all keep forgetting about Dot Matrix. I shared a room with her for one of those times.

Edited by vickles