GreaseSpot Cafe

11th Corps

Dot Matrix

WOW... We are now a white envelope, heart pumpin, glue lickin, genuine, bonafide HOT TOPIC. I never thought I would see the day. I know people like Paris Hilton look at my website and say "He's Hot!" But I never would have thought we very humble and sensative 11th Corps would ever be a 'Hot Topic' Is this like being nominated for an Academy award from GSC??

Sorry 'OutThere... I saw one of the pinned topics that hasn't been posted on since September and it was "pulsating" as well...

WOW Tom: I don't know if you really understand us Spirituaaal 11th. Anyone of us is sooo HOT we could make the envelope pulsate. why to tell the truth if too many of us posted here we could set the envelope on fire.

We'll accept the Greasy now.

Edited by Out There

Hey Joe:

I grew up near Strawberry hill on William Street. I went to Naramake Elementary school and Nathan Hale schools. I really wish I could say "I found my thrill, On Strawberry Hill" But quite frankly puberty had yet to come upon me. When I was 13 we moved to Ridgefield where I lived on Boulder Hill rd. I haven't been back to the area in so many years though I know everything has to be quite different.

• 2 weeks later...

probably better we don't teach them. If memory serves there are a few things we shouldn't hand down.

Like the afternoon running detours to Freds, or the cases of beer in the Allen gym pool (lots of alcohol for some reason). Top floor of the Library on a Saturday night or..

By the way, Don't F*** with me either

Edited by Out There

probably better we don't teach them. If memory serves there are a few things we shouldn't hand down.

Like the afternoon running detours to Freds, or the cases of beer in the Allen gym pool (lots of alcohol for some reason). Top floor of the Library on a Saturday night or..

By the way, Don't F*** with me either

Out There - I just wanted the opportunity to get these guys to get their aerobic points, hitch to anywhere on a moment's notice, clean the toilets, do our laundry and iron our clothes, lick our boots, and kiss our a$$es!

Maybe our new attitude should become "Don't F*** with me. F*** with them!"

Edited by doojable

I thought I was the only one who took those running detours.

Isn't it funny that the more someone tells you not to do something the more you want to do it.

It's like your mother telling you not to touch the fresh batch of cookies she just made. (No way that's gonna happen)

PS>I would have invited you Dooj. (come play at our house sometime.)

I just noticed moments ago we are #2 on the list and with a green envelope. My Be Leafing has come into fruition. I told God, gave him a piece of my mind (What very little there is of it anyway) that I wanted a green envelope. He said I got red drapes what more could I want.

Just noticed that the 9th corpse are calling us goofy actually someone named Rooky. Well, we should let them know - we might be goofy but we are a proud goofy and don't forget it.

Just noticed that the 9th corpse are calling us goofy actually someone named Rooky. Well, we should let them know - we might be goofy but we are a proud goofy and don't forget it.

Yeah - well, its Rocky. What do you expect?

If you ignore him its almost like he's gone away.....

Well, we might be goofy, but let them know...Don't **** with us. :)

Well, we might be goofy, but let them know...Don't **** with us. :)

that might NOT work... :evildenk: