GreaseSpot Cafe

11th Corps

Dot Matrix

VIckles - I think its an honor to be someone PL had in her guns sights, Near the end of our final year she reproved me for really stupid things on three occasions yet I was still able to slip by her and graduate. No wonder I had once heard her refered to as QUEEN BITCH OF THE UNIVERSE.

By the way, you can go Pee Pee now.

Dot - I was told in private that you were 11th. I didn't think that you had posted that anywhere so i just waited on you.

I forgot about TooGray and HCW! I didn't know about WW and Doglover.

YAY!

Edited by doojable

You were really cool so you can stay. (P.S. I don't think your that old)

Wow, thanks! Can you tell that to my 15 year old son? Having a teenager really keeps you humble.

I'm still trying to get used to these aliases so I'm not sure who you are, but all the 11th corps were very cool. You guys are fun, I think I'll stay and sip some java with you guys.

Thanks Dooj

Yeah, I started this thread and Too gray now and I talked for pages and pages.

I appreciate your keeping it private, if you were not sure, that was nice. Thanks

Sorry Ms. Dog;over I thought you were 11th.

But it is nice to see our 13th!

Listen, I have a question about the Norway thing. The guy who did it? I recall a really nice guy our first year that had broad shoulders and blonde hair. Nice looking guy. I think he spoke Russian among other languages. I thought his name was Jan but maybe Dave. Anyway, anyone know of whom I speak? This Norway murder wasn't him was it? He was a real nice guy

Edited by Dot Matrix

Dot - I knew two Norwegians when I entered the 11th in rez at HQ the final year (I was 10th originally)

Both worked in translations. The Jan I"m thinking of was clean shaven, soft spoken. I'm not sure what the other Norwegian's name was....

That's all the help I can give - sorry.

Thanks

This guy -- maybe a Dave Hansen? Maybe not -- it was so long ago. I saw him our first year and worked on grounds at HQ with him a bit. He was really nice. So, I have mixed up the Norway guy with this nice guy.

Anyway, I wondered what happned to Dave (I think) as he was rally really a very nice and fun guy. I never saw him again.

Anyone know who I mean?

Blonde, tall, broad shoulders, big eyes and great sense of humor?

I remember who you are talking about dot. Wasn't the girl from the same area hung around with that him? I remember hanging out with I think the name is Hans or maybe jan and there was a girl. They both were so much fun. I don't think they were a couple at all just from the same area. We used to talk about how the women didn't shave....lol I"m sure there were other things we talked about though.

I'm wondering if its the same guy. He had blond hair, very handsome, and a nice personality. I would really like to know if it was him too. Hard to believe that it would be but you never know I guess.

Off topic:

Joe P

If you come here, I have misplaced your phone number

I put it in my SAVE box and the box is empty

Please PM me with your phone number

Sorry 11th

Continue

Vickles

It sounds like the same guy -- handsome, blonde, and fun.

Polar bear

You need to ask them, it wouldn't be right to spill the beans, they might want to remain screen names

Sorry

I bet they will tell you if you PM them