GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Jardinero,thou art careful and troubled about many things...You reap not because ye sow not...Ye have not because ye ask not...Ask,and ye shall recieve...Knock,and it shall be opened unto you...Give and it shall be given unto you...Good measure,pressed down,shaken together and running over shall men cleave unto your boo-sum...

thank you... man! I am really tired from having to read all of these threads trying to ketchup... there ought to be a law about actually having to work so much... oh well... I do get a paycheck... so....

I haven't even had time to visit the hardhead (Politicktacktoe) section where my dear brother Rock hangs most of the time...

... I've been here and I've been there and I've been in between...

Edited by Guest

Yippee!!! Tommyboy is back!!! Margaritas for everyone (sorry, I don't do snowcones).

So after you ketchup (no pressure), get this thread goin!!! I'm having early morning snicker withdrawal while I'm having my coffee. These slackers (well, except for your seester Ex who has been doing missionary work reforming a troll on another thread icon_smile.gif:)-->). Musta been all the margaritas (closest I could come to snowcones)!

And that Simonseesboosums - - he could use 2 snowcones!!!

We missed you! Welcome back...

XXXOOO

Seester J.

quote:
Originally posted by simonzelotes:

Too much googlin' goin' on there....I like it here better 'cuz I don't have to back up my opinions with ridiculous things like data,facts,stats,quotes,sources,and other inane related documentation...

I can say AMEN!

Here am I, send me, to take over for Ex. I can see it yet ... Me, way corps assigned to erectional outreach, penile systems, as it were.

I, like LCM in Atrophies of his spirits, will stand, firm and erect, before the incarcerated multitude, letting it flow like a FOUNTAIN, not little trickles, but a FOUNTAIN, of living waters.

Speaking of trickles, any NASCAR fans out there know where Dick Trickle has been?? How would YOU like to have gone through high school with that name??? What do you think his back looked like??

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Wouldn't it be something if we could all celebrate Thursday together??

And now I go bound in the spirit back to work. Please SIT much for me as I hold it forth to the lost sheep of the house of Ishmael that are held in chains, no longer free to roam.

Fall over!!! Fall over !!!!!