GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

More accurately, Simonion is repossessed. He is REPLENISHED, or, fulfilled again.

I'm not stu-peed, Zimonselotes, as you suppose, seeing it is but the first hour of the day. That reverse parenthetical love of yours is used among them who defile themselves among themselves. Men with men, working that which is unseemly.

Anyone remember how the box factory sto-ry goes??

Simon, your mother sews socks that smell.

Look at what your %@$#ing daughter did!!!

&^%# ME!!!! *&^$@ ME!!!!!!!!!

Happy T-giving all!!!

Where is Mickey Herron?

and Rolla Laurendelli

and hows 'bout Lorian Andersen

and Brenda 'N Peter Cook

and Lyn Hardon (for you, simonion)

and Daniel Shade-miester

and Paulie Kern

and where is Davis & Dana & Frankie & Don & FastBuck and Grant Upchug??

Please pray for my Miami Dolphins, but I don't believe in your BarJesus ...

There's within mah heart a melody ...

Edited by Guest

Sexie Exie, I just noticed our 9th corps numbers (views/posts). There is No Other Corps even on our trial.

We have worked a good work. My love and thanks for your work and labor of love.

And thanks to the rest of you corps of corps that have taken a stand. Now, please sit for our BOWWows out under the field of dreams.

I'd like to take this time to thank you all for your tireless work over this holiday period making sure that this our thread did not go un-noticed by the big eyeball in the sky while I was out being driven to comatoseness by the evil spirit triptophaneous which caused mine ears to bleed and tongue to swell and bladder to drain

thank you all for your hard work and diligence to do the work of the just because there wouldn't be anyone else who could carry that load your truck from the rear with the tailgate down and remember to lift with your legs not your back in the day we all used to laugh at times like this and look forward to the bags of gorp that were stashed in there with an apple or an orange you glad that we all are here or else surely we'd be there for the taking?

... I've been here and I've been there and I've been in between...