GreaseSpot Cafe

9th Corps

notinKansasanymore

Why thank you Mr. Tom Tuttle, and er, who might this foul mouthed sailor be? For ye've gotten me curiosity bloomin. Davie from across the Pond I know, and Fellowshipper 55 I know, but who in the world is he? And, did Dave really smoke pot with the Fab Four? If so, maybe he and Ted could hook up with the remaning two bless us with some new tunes eh?

By the way Tom, if ye don't mind me correctin ya one more time, that lewd fellows, not lewd men...

Who the buck are you...Now that is funny! Hey I gotta question: Do you fly that aeroplane that sits in front of your name? Maybe you do in that you lived across the street from the Midwest City Bombers for a time..

Well now, I can't really say just who I am here at the the thread, but, I will say that one time your ex wife and my wife and you and I prayed together so that you all would conceive to have "progeny" (as you put it-you're so funny), and then you said right after the prayer; "come on honey let's go home and do it right now!-It's boy night!" And you went home right then, musta done the deed, and waddya know? Bada Bing! Your first boy was on his way! It was pretty damn cool for shore...

So how is that little feller by the way? Must be goin on thirteen or so? And you have a couple a more right?

Oh yeah, the tattoo: Well, you showed it to me, and told me that your brother had a "B" for his name. I always thought that the two of yous guys's nick name together oughta be "Rythm and Blues", R and B ya know.

Well, I am sure that you have me pegged by now. I have an e-mail address on my profile if you want to e-mail me...

Love you bro, you have always been one of my favorite people.

Besides,I only swear around you....We should have been called the Platig corps....Fewollshipper,you're alive! I thought maybe you went down the wrong street with the wrong girl all the way to Aussie....Buckwheat,I'm not too bright,is decade doulos tenth corps? Speaking of which, which number is higher,the way corps # or the super bowl#? Are they on the 35th way corps yet? Where is Excantakeitwithyou? You know,when I lurk on some of the other threads,I am amazed when I read how regimented the ministry became.Course I don't think any of us were inner sanctum.....Dominos vo biscuum...et qum spiri tutuo

here am i

send me

we now have an “in” with a trustee, our very own hahvey, perhaps we can take a trip to new foxville and shadow him as a team

buck the horse at gunnison i know and fastbuck fury i know. i see you were clergyfied in another ministry, buck. we may ordain you into our all-9-all-the-time ministry if we get the green light go-ahead from helloskipper

there is a thread about butchie women in the way. lenny, can i borrow the mike? i want to share my heart.

our first year “in rez” i asked my dear fellow corps sister why she wore men’s tightie white-ies bvd’s? good ol’ fruit-of-the-loomers as her choice for undies. she said they were her boyfriend’s and wearing them made her feel closer to him.

another time as i faithfully carried out my spy patrol duties during a sunday night meeting, i walked into a girl’s dorm room because i heard giggling. there was a dear 9th corps sister and 11th corps sister lying together in the dark in one bed, snuggling and giggling. i stepped back out and allowed the undershepherding to continue (and thought no evil).

i also had a roommate who performed that evil self-gratifying sin that no good catholic girl would ever perform. i wanted to ask her to stop so i could get some sleep, but instead i just spoke in tongues and let the peace of god rule in my heart

[This message was edited by excathedra on December 11, 2002 at 7:22.]

Edited by Guest

Isn't that the love of God for you, 2 wonderful corps sisters, giggling in love, one toward another. We sure did have a sweet corps. Even our fodder on the wirewilley said so ...

And how inspiring it is to hear how you LET the peas of God rule in your heart, to the which also you are called in one body, and be ye thankful.

Notice in the septuigent the word LET. It doesn't say "Force it", it doesn't say "Make it", it simply says "LET".

This word "Let", very interesting. It is the greek word hechodechoshechomai, meaning, "Let".

We are to LET, to allow, that wunnderful peas of God rule, have supremacy. And where are we to let this peace rule??? Dat's right, in our cardia.

My oh my, but you must have stayed your mind on things above when you heard you sister glorifying that which God put in her.

You make me cry....I wish I could have worked bless patrol with you....I never walked in on men with men,doing that which is unseemly,and receiving unto themselves that just compensation which is...meat....I had a girl friend who was college division when I was first in-res,we broke up after about a month,.....maybe if I would have worn her braissere we would have stayed close....Masturbation,now that's a dandy.....

One time, when my bless patrol relief didn't show up at 0200, I went to her room in the upstairs of Owens hall, and went into her room to wake her up, and there, lying on her back in all of her naked glory was my relief girl. I walked up to her bed not expecting to find what I did find, and was stunned at the beauty of this sleeping maiden in her peaceful repose. An exquisitely proportioned girl I might add..

But then I was at a crossroads as to what to do. I wanted to be honorable and do the right thing and not let her know that I saw her, but I needed her to wake up, yet if I woke her up she would know that her nakedness had been uncovered and that I had seen it.

So, dutifully I turned my back and reached into Daddy's Cookie Jar, and He said for me to shake her shoulder and tell her to get he a$$ out of bed "because you can sleep when you're dead!" Well, she woke with a start, looked at me, looked down at her nakedness and yelled really loud; "Get outa here you sonofabi**h! And then she woke these other gals up and the whole assembly became confused and they knew not whyfore they had come together!

Then the seven women whom I had awoken, the daughters of one Sceva a Jew, scantily clad in nighties, jumped on me and I fled the room naked and wounded!

Gee, if I just should have stood there and looked, I coulda traded that for doing her bless patrol watch...

Whys don't we mighty corps men of God set to market our wares???

I wish I had my video camera back then. We cudda made a vid called "When Corps Women Attack" or "Way Women Gone Wild", or "My Sintillating, Titillating, Self-Manipulating Sisters In Res", or, well, you get the idea.

Then we'd be likened unto the servant to whom Jesus said, "Well done, thou good and faithful servant...". Should we sit we here till we die, on that which our father has entrusted us with, hide it from the world, or should we instead market these things and allow God to cause an increase towards us??

I guess my story of our shacking up with ole Bathsheba, uhh, I mean another couple our last year in res, would be appropriate here, but don't have time now. God put it in my heart to share it, but not till tomorrow.

Buck, are you sure you didn't start off in the 9th, then go LOA or DOA or MOA or whatever???

Thanks be to Ex for her unspeakable gift ...

O.k. - no, I am definitely not Waygb, sheesh - Igotout and Buck can vouch for me. ExCath, you are hysterical. I am so serious, I love people who can make me laugh.

Buck, this is where the action is, know why? Because as was explained in an earlier post, every corps has their own devil spirit and the 9th corps made friends with theirs! It seems whatever they power they made friends with is still working mightily to this day.

Buck, I can't believe you thought that was God telling you to wake her up!!! What did you think was going to happen? Too funny. Tell them about the time you spilled paint.

thank you sunesis, i love to laugh too. that's one of the reasons this is my favorite thread.

i was blessed to bless you all with my little corpssister stories.

yes reverend TT, it would be an honor and a privilege to hear your story about sleeping in bunk beds with other married couples.

luv luv luv

Ya know, I that story I wrote on the 10th Corps thread about spilling the paint is gone. Seems as if they cleared it all out and started over again. Are there any archives anywhere so I could do the "copy and paste" thing?

And, did I really think that God told me to wake that girl up? Naww! I'm not sure what I was thinking. Could it have been that I wanted to see what she looked like when she sat up? Maybe... But mostly I was kinda ....ed off that she lay there a sleeping when she shoulda relieved me twenty minutes prior to that and I was supposed to be back in my rack at Uncle Harry catching up on lost sleep. So, I woke her up. I mean, like Tony Soprano would say; "waddya gonna do?"

I did have some fun grinning at her for the next few weeks during study hall and such, and, she grinned back, so, all turned out well...

It seems our sista Sunesis has shown the understanding that comes from rivers flowing together -- friends with our demons, indeed.

Simon, what happened to the Gilmores? Adam Sandler made a movie about them, I think?

TT, LOA or DOA? No, I think MOA is probably it, and what you wanted to tell those sweet thangs that Ex heard funnin themselves... "Move On A" ova he-ah!

Buck, of course God told ya to wake her up, but your physiological response probably made you forget why for a moment....

TT - I agree, it was Nathan but the ancient Aramaic texts say "You DUH man!"

Carry on chillen'...

and I shall not be moved.

Returning from our interim year back into in-res at Emporia, because of the size of the 11th corps incoming, the 9th corps married coulpes had to 'shack up' with some 11th corps couples. I was blessed to share my abode in the upper room of Uncle Harvey, err, Harry, (sorry Harve...) with a couple who couldn't wait to uncover their nakedness until when they were alone in the room, or at least till we had fallen asleep.

We had a bunk bed in the room, we on bottom, they on top. One grand evening, the couple above started gettin at it, springs underneath their mattress squeaking, my wife snickering, me covering her head with the pillow to help keep silence in the church.

I REALLY had to go to the bathroom, so I quietly got out of bed, stood up to walk to the door, and lo and behold, thar she blows, captain, a vision of the wifey playing horsey with boosums bouncing like a sunflower to the sun.

This scene was repeated many times each week, and just like Ex, I stayed my mind on the peace of God which passeth all understanding.

Uh gee Simon, I was just responding to what another guy said he had to deal with while in residence in the Ninth Corps, with the Ninth Corps being the topic of the thread. So, I'm thinking that we weren't really way off the subject, are we?

In the Tenth Corps we had marrieds sharing rooms together in Uncle Harry also, but I had never heard any salacious stories that involved such close encounters like the one mentioned above, so I commented on it...

Hey Rocky, were you in the Ninth Corps?