GreaseSpot Cafe

Plurality Giving: The Agenda of Twi

skyrider

How can you be "prevailing" when you can't even own a pet, put your kids in lessons, watch cable or buy a new car?

How could they drive people into poverty and at the same time talk about "prevailing?"

How could anybody stay sane in the middle of all that? confused.gif

No wonder they lost people left and right, not to mention the people they kicked out, thus biting off the hands that fed them.

TWI deserves to rot in its own decay, and LCM deserves to live the rest of his days in shame.

You reap what you sow, the Word says that too.

....es me off mad.gif

quote:
How can you be "prevailing" when you can't even own a pet, put your kids in lessons, watch cable or buy a new car?

How could they drive people into poverty and at the same time talk about "prevailing?"

How could anybody stay sane in the middle of all that?

No wonder they lost people left and right, not to mention the people they kicked out, thus biting off the hands that fed them.

TWI deserves to rot in its own decay, and LCM deserves to live the rest of his days in shame.

You reap what you sow, the Word says that too.

....es me off

Ditto!

quote:

Funny, that is what I heard Loy lay at the feet of the Roman Catholics. Blamed them for causing all the poverty and stuff in third world countries.

Interesting to see the shoe on another foot..