GreaseSpot Cafe

Way Corps Lurking/Posting Anonymously?

satori001

quote:
I NEVER seen anyone get true revelation in TWI.

Well -- (not discounting your experiences) -- I did, as did some others.

I say *not discounting your experiences*, simply cause I don't know where you are *quoting* from, but there were times in my life, that folks in twi did a few miraculous things for me (and I knew they had no idea what they were doing -- unless it was by rev).

Granted -- it was always *out in the field*, and far, far, away from hdqtrs., and also back in the *old days* when folks actually listened, and were looking to serve, so I gave credit to the Father for letting them know what needed to be prayed for, and NOT to the organization that had us all in the same place, at the same time.

By the same token -- I was able to do the same for others -- and I did not have a clue either. God's revelation works -- despite the fact that you are in a cult. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Yea -- I've heard other stories like you just told -- and it maks me sick that an outfit can call themselves a *ministry for/of God*, and be so counterfeit.

Yea -- counterfeit -- that is the word I was looking for.

David

I have no doubts that many people in TWI before craig took over and a few after he took over had real good relationships with God and were able to heal, help, receive revelation and do all kinds of wonderful things to help people.

I have real doubts that anyone in the upper echelon of TWI ever got any revelation or were in positions where God could work in them.

I KNOW that no one in my area was receiving revelation because of my activities and things that, IF they were really working for God, God would have told them.

To the lurkers, come here with confidence that your identity here is safe. If you post, just be careful about posting specifics to your area. You can contact one of us through the private topics if there's something you want posted or think we should know. We'll post it so that it can't be traced back to you.

I think that is discussing this topic it is very easy for us to try and stuff Our Heavenly Father into a small box.

I cannot dictate how or what He does.

I do believe that anyone who worships Him, and listens and attempts to do what His Word says; does stand some chance of seeing His Creator operating within him.

When any church [or in this case TWI], comes up with some goofy policy [the Our Father has no intention of energizing], does that preclude Him from helping in other cases or in other issues? No I don’t think so.

I think that many Roman Catholic believers, and Baptist Believers, or Mennonites, etc; can on one hand be doing things that their denomination says which are contrary to Our Lord’s Will; and yet in some other area of their lives, when they work to bless the Body or when whatever, then I be think that Our Creator does have the option of energizing them as He sees fit.

None of us are perfect in our faith. Yet even though as diversified as ‘Christians’ are miracles do show up.

I think the He helps us sometimes despite what we believe.

I think that we far too often try to stuff Him into a box, to conform to our own ideas.

I idea that we as believers would receive ‘incriminating evidence about fellow believers, is one area that I truly doubt that Our Lord would support. If we said receiving information about how to help us, how to heal us, how to bless another believer, than fine I could go along with that.

But where do we see the idea that Our Father would want anyone of us ‘snooping’ on another believer and learning another believer’s secrets? Unless somehow those secrets were harmful to the Body, or it was in the context of helping / healing / ministering.

Oakspear-

DEBT: I see that He does not really want us in too much debt, it simply is not a wise thing to do. It does tend to make us into slaves. We can not just drops everything and walk away. His only real ‘Law’ about it though is ‘Usury’ which focuses on what rate of interest you charge to fellow believers. We can freely charge any rate to non-believers, but we must be better, nicer to those within the household.

Lying about how much you sold a house for, and withholding a portion, is different as it was never required of them to sale their second house in the first place, it was never required of them to give all proceeds to the body, they were saying this purely for vanity.

Wyteduv-

TIME SCHEDULING: Again I find to difficult to imagine under what circumstances Our Lord would want to even get into that mess.

I could envision a situation like: Eli and Samuel. Where people’s hearts was to truly help others and to minister to their needs, and perhaps for one man to see how another is living his life, to help him to learn to walk closer to Heaven. But I think that would be entirely dependant upon each person’s heart.

Dmiller-

“ . . . there were times in my life, that folks in twi did a few miraculous things for me (and I knew they had no idea what they were doing -- unless it was by rev).”

I have been there too.

“By the same token -- I was able to do the same for others -- and I did not have a clue either.”

Bless you.

“God's revelation works -- despite the fact that you are in a cult”

That is my point.

Belle-

“I have no doubts that many people in TWI … had real good relationships with God and were able to heal, help, receive revelation and do all kinds of wonderful things to help people.”

That is what I experienced, though very rarely from WC-grads.

“I KNOW that no one in my area was receiving revelation because of my activities and things that, IF they were really working for God, God would have told them.”

It was simply none of their business, what you were doing.

I must say, that when we did see stuff happening that was super-natural, often it was when we did not expect it. And many times, it was answering prayers that I personally did not really expect to be answered.

quote:
Originally posted by Galen:

Oakspear-

DEBT: I see that He does not really want us in too much debt, it simply is not a wise thing to do. It does tend to make us into slaves. We can not just drops everything and walk away. His only real ‘Law’ about it though is ‘Usury’ which focuses on what rate of interest you charge to fellow believers. We can freely charge any rate to non-believers, but we must be better, nicer to those within the household.

Lying about how much you sold a house for, and withholding a portion, is different as it was never required of them to sale their second house in the first place, it was never required of them to give all proceeds to the body, they were saying this purely for vanity.

Uh, yeah, okay wave.gif:wave:-->

It seems pretty obvious to me that TWI doesn't want people on GS is because they'll get info that can't get in TWI about TWI and then they'll leave.

It's just one more way to control people. "Don't go to Grease Spot."

It reminds me of that song by Tom Somebody. "Don't go to Twig."

I would think that would whet innies' interests.

But the fact that it's such a big friggin deal whether they post or not just shows where they're at.

If TWI had nothing to hide, they wouldn't care what people do.

It reminds me of a Communist country. Grease Spot is like that radio broadcast that would go "behind the iron curtain."

I just had a thought! Even when I was in TWI, I bought many a books on cults, and The Way was mentioned in all of them. They said things that I knew were true.

...yet I chose to stay blind, after all the world hates you and seeks your destruction. Even the revs kept plugging how persecuted the doc was.

In conclusion, I doubt that people that are in will believe what we say. They conclude that we're all possessed.

TWI wants to make sure that those nasty words-money, attorneys, lawsuits-don't start taking their flock down the path of hell. Or closed bank accounts if you prefer. Once wallets are threatened, then all their teachings go out the door.

Signals, I've always been sort of a rebel (comes with the red neck, I think). Anyway, when they told me that people said they were a cult I was PROUD to be part of that group. I remember saying that it must mean that we were onto something and on the right track for the debbil to be so upset with us.

Pity it didn't recognize that it wasn't the devil upset with the group, but God.

My ex was shown those books when he first got involved. They laughed about it, but the peopple who showed him those books are now no longer laughing because they have since realized that those books were right and that the group is destructive. Sadly, my ex is crying and still can't think straight enough to realize why.

quote:

1. If a Corps person should lurk at Greasespot, can their location or identity be determined by anyone who might report them to TWI?

No.

quote:
2. If a Corp pesron should POST at Greasespot, can their location etc, be reported, etc. to the thugs at Wayworld?

No.

quote:
Anybody with a reasonable gift for explaining this stuff to our Corps web-novice guests, please have a go.

Refer to Steve!'s post.

Well, there you have it Way Corps lurkers. Your tracks are safe, as long as you're still "researching" the true nature of The Way International, "incognito."

Of course, TWI may try to trick you. They may raise an eyebrow and off-handedly suggest they have an inside source at Greasespot who can tell them who is posting.

Now you have a few answers of your own.

WOW Belle,

they interviewed the whole state? Just to keep find out who posted on the Internet. Boy are they full of fear.

What amazed me is the amount of evil each current way corps knows and how much they will justify staying because in their minds they are called to be way corps. Yet non of them got revelation about what craig was doing. LOL. One even told me "at least were not as bad as the roman catholics". What a standard they've sunk too.

Best thing to do is use a fake name, keep track of the name and password, and use a computer at a library or college. Go to an internet cafe. Some cities have gaming parlors that have rentable computers.

Best thing to do is re-read vol 1 and get over Fear. Remember the source of Fear is ..... Opps,

Not Preaching anymore. Set your Internet Cache to a jump drive. Then you can take it with you.

You think current members can AFFORD a "jump-drive"?

Here's what they can do.

You memorize one website to do searches from like

http://www.google.com

Then you use that site to do searches for the other sites by name.

If you type greasespot cafe into its search engine, it will bring you

here.

You can also write out addresses on a piece of paper-

if you can trust no one will go thru your pockets.

If someone WOULD go thru your pockets, I think you already know what

trouble you're already in.

quote:
WOW Belle,

they interviewed the whole state? Just to keep find out who posted on the Internet. Boy are they full of fear.

Sadly, it is true. One at a time, sometimes one couple at a time, but never in a big group. They were also told not to discuss it among themselves in case someone hadn't yet been asked about it.

That alone tells what kind of organization they are....and it ain't good!

BTW, Jump drives are now going for as little as $19.99.