GreaseSpot Cafe

Marvin's Greasespot Adventure

Raf

In the tradition of Flat Stanley...

I'm going to pick up a "Marvin the Martian" knick knack somewhere today, and when I'll take pics of him (and me) in Fort Lauderdale and Fort Worth, TX. I will then pass it off (either by mail or in person) to another GSer. We'll keep doing that until... whenever. If you accept Marvin the Martian, you have to take pics with him and post them. (Paw, I give you the discretion of leaving this thread in the open forum or sending it to the Pics forum).

The pics should show something of the city or surrounding area (I'm sure your living room is perfectly fine, but the idea is to show him off as a world traveller).

Let the journey begin...

Edit: Can't find a Marvin, so we're switching to Stan...

Edit 2: Stan got a very bad reception. We're back to Marvin.

805257.pngstan10.gif805257.png

Edited by Raf

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was an alien in a foreign land when I was WOW. I wore Marvin Martian T-shirts and baseball caps all the time. “Out of this world Badboy” was on the back of one and other such descriptive sayings. Drove the lil Napoleon WC WOW leader nutz and the LC just rolled his eyes.

Was my game first nono5.gif

Because of privacy issues (some people don't want their ID's known), no one is required to pose in the picture. I'd prefer it, myself, but can understand totally if some don't want to pose.

I couldn't find a Marvin today. May have to wait until I get back from Fort Worth.

• 2 weeks later...

Raf, a Marvin really should not be THAT tough to produce. Heck, just take Stan, give him a pair of tennis shoes, a broom hat, paint him black in appropriate spots, and we probably couldn't tell the difference between him and the real McCoy.

Let's have a vote!

All for Stan, say "kicka$$!!!" and the journey will begin in Fort Lauderdale.

All for Marvin, say "Yeah!" or something, and it will begin on the !family's Six Flags trip.