GreaseSpot Cafe

A Snappy plan for growth?

Ham

I just wonder what kind of "wisdom" of "forsight" went into the new five year plan, and what do those numbnuts expect to actually ACCOMPLISH?

There must have been meetings..

Let's see.

Now they have ten regions. For what? What can possibly justify it? Certainly not "growth".

Certainly not increased revenue.

Unless they plan on REALLY putting the screws to the few innies that are left. "You want FORTY percent now? Oh well, why fight it.."

And adding two more to the board, if they could handle things with three board members already, why the need to add two more vice presidents? What possible amount of growth do they anticipate, to take such a drastic approach to business?

Certainly lawsuits and copyright infringment were high on the agenda.. specifically, the Belize "problem". Personally, I think the best they can do about that, short of giving a team of lawyers an all-expense high class vacation to Belize, is to just quietly wish that the problem will go away by itself.

They have left the WORST of the Nazi, power mongering, hateful SOB's in charge of whole regions.

That fact alone suggests to me that whatever is in planning is NOT an attempt to "redefine da ministry to da world". Same bunch of crooks, in my opinion.

So, what's the deal?

15 regions, Ham. icon_smile.gif:)--> But who's counting....

I wonder if they added the regions and extra positions because they had to start bribing some people to stay and the way to do that was to offer them money thereby increasing the dependence on TWIts for their livelihood and making it less likely that they would leave and share all the nasty little secrets they know. (Could I have made that sentence any longer??)

Extra Regions

More minions paid to keep quiet

They'll stay quiet because they can't get a real job after being depending on TWI for their livelihood for so many years

Heck, with more full time leadershi+ with expense accounts, they can delve even deeper into the lives of the innies.

Seems awfully leadership heavy for so few followers. 3000 followers need a couple hundred leaders to oversee them???

Well, they are getting what they're ABSing for.

You know whats weird is that if they would cut down, get out of the followers lives so much. Stop harrassing ex-followers....they might see growth again.

Thank goodness they aren't that smart... icon_cool.gif

quote:
Adding to the BOD has the effect of lightening the load when the stuff hits the fan. Two more people means the other three don't have to wear so much of it!

Makes perfect sense. Instead of the customary three, they now have five that can be named in the next litigation..

As I have posted before, to have put Mic**l Ad**s in charge of Int'l Outreach shows that they are more than happy to keep promoting the sickest of people in positions of power.

We are sure people will leave TWI in New Zealand once he departs it's shores(btw.. does anyone know when these appointments come into effect ?)

What's does twi mean by "growth"? At one time they had nearly 100,000 pfal grads...but after they got a "whiff" of what was really cooking...they slipped out the back door...

...So...does "growth" mean taking their money for some lame foot class?...and then not giving a rat's foot about them after that?

Nothing new under the sun, or in TWI’s case should it be nothing knew?

How much preparation for new growth was going into planning and decisions while LCM was still preparing and teaching his class to a camera?

Does this ring of the whole corpes going full time, wasn’t that something to do with the growth and of course keeping the household clean!

But remember when LCM was declaring the first knew grads of his class would have within their ranks the future of the ministry?

New class coming out, more WC on full time salary, preparations for growth, just all reminds me of LCM’s great claims to glory over the WAP class.

OH WAIT! Rosie wrote that plan to! banghead.gif