GreaseSpot Cafe

Caption Contest

Ron G.

Looks like a wedding to me, I wonder where the happy couple abides, what they do for work, and where they got married (if indeed it is a marriage)....and how many times each of them have done hallucinagenics....I venture to guess that its been maybe a few times

What scares me, GC, is that 20 years ago when I was in college I just very well might be one of those kids!! I grew up going to New Orleans for the week-ends!!

Corona beer was illegal in Mississippi because they didn't bottle their beer for 2.5%, which is the only % allowed in MS. We would buy the 5% in LA and call everyone to meet us back at the dorm when we got home! A case for the road and two for the party when we got home.....it's a wonder I lived through my college years.... but we won't go there. icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

Karmic, I know parents can see through superficial appearances of their children to their strengths, but the truth of the matter is society doesn't do such a good job of it as a whole.

That comment would be a typical "southern" response. I heard that said many times growing up and, no, it wasn't always meant as a compliment. Kind of like, "Bless her heart..."