GreaseSpot Cafe

Stress Reduction Exercise

Pirate1974

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike's mission in life seems to be mastering PFAL, which he says that he has not yet fully mastered, and advocating that others do the same. Perhaps he is using this thread to demonstrate his partial mastery of PFAL.

Panic

Fright

Alarm

Perhaps he has the first three letters mastered, but not the fourth.

George and Kathy.....one would tend to think so , HOWEVER.... consider that Mike was serious enough to report pirate to the moderator......(as is evidenced by the moderators reply to him) ...I therefor must assume that in a panic he ALSO called pam san and was desperate to call anybody ELSE he could think of in the middle of the night to have this removed before folks were endangered....

It isnt a joke.

He sent me a pm, (do not ask me how it appeared when I came back to the forum).

He said I have wasted my first post here , and he isnt trying to save himself , but the weak minds that read and hang out on grease spot cafe.

a saviour indeed .

I may be pond now mike but I used to be ? I had to change my name or something or other to post in new forum digs,long boring story. frustrating as well.

if some will detail How I can copy a pm to this thread I will show you what he wrote.

again why didnt you write in the forum MIke? why the secret insult and message?

if some will detail How I can copy a pm to this thread I will show you what he wrote.

again why didnt you write in the forum MIke? why the secret insult and message?

If it is a private message then keep it private. You do not have to read or respond to PMs. You can ignore people who irritate you. The ignore feature makes their posts invisible. If you do not want to receive PM messages from someone, there is a feature to block those incoming messages.

Private messages are private and have no business being posted on the board.

Mike,

I'll give you that you're concerned for someone weak of mind to read things that would encourage. Encourage in a detrimental way. But I feel anyone that hangs around here be it poster or just reader has the muster to do so or they'd leave. I don't agree with somethings said around here and reckon folks don't agree with me as well but I do know that I came here some time back in need, received it and will remain thankful. I think our extremes are acceptable to those eyes reading because for the most part we keep it in check around here. This is quite a polite place as standards go I suspect.

I don't think Pirate meant harm, it reminded me of one of the best cartoons I've ever seen and I'm really not distorted. Two buzzards sitting on a branch in the heat of the desert day with one saying to the other "Patience my foot I'm gonna kill something". I mean that is sick right? But I absolutely love it. Yet I don't feel that inspired someone to take actions of harm.

I may have assumed a great deal here.

Kathy

Guess the whole question is "could/would the punch line of a joke.... insinuating what is does... could it cause "devil spirit" infiltration upon any of us "right?

Mike, (& I'm trying to be respectful to you)..the paranoia that comes out of that mindset, for any of us, is "old news" to alot of us..if we're wrong then so be it, but the fear motivation because of this mindset(speaking of peoples past experiences) has done much more harm than good..after all GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN US THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD..you either trust that or you don't..if you don't then the devil spirit "doin' us in" just by reading this thread is a pretty lame concept.

Cathy..you sure have a nice way about you.

I am ready for you to explain and complain how the wanton destruction of graffiti covered unborn fetuses of poultry can lead to debil spurt possession.

Chapter and verse from PFAL please.

Hmmmmmmm. Is that:

Poultry

For

Aborted

Living???????

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Edited by dmiller

So would this be the greatest example of what mastery of PFAL can do for YOU

Or is this the greatest example of the result of only partial mastery?

Were the moderators commanded in the name and refused???

If so what are they tapped into? Might be more powerful, perhaps they could start their own class, More Powerful for Abundant Posting. Where's my green card?????

Personally, I think Mike's garbage about PFAL is far more insidious than anything in the joke that opens this thread. We all knew Pirate was kidding. Mike is serious, and has lemmings following him off his spiritual cliff. So, for me, I'm going to put offensive into perspective.

Yeh I mean you chatty Cathy..did you ever have a "chatty cathy " doll btw? I enjoy tactful replies, aside from some of the obvious stupidity that shows up now & then (even some of what I write I'm sure looks pretty dumb to many) You just seem to be a nice person & is reflected by how you write..like a "peace maker" of sorts..

That's a lovely description and I'm embarrassed to accept it yet tickled at the same time. Thank you! As a general rule I don't have many enemies but then I tend to pick my fights so I may walk away from someone before they become an enemy as well.

But God included something in my making that has saved my mental health my lifetime through. And that is to see something good in someone if it exist. I'm far from perfect but I seek to look unless something on occasion turns me away at the onset, but those have been very few in my life.

This is rather difficult as it sounds as if I'm boasting and that I would never desire to do so shall end at this.

Nope, never had one of the dolls actually.