4th Annual Weenie Roast: The Details

Abigail

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yep, I'll bring plates and silverware - I still have a bunch left over from our 4th of July picnic - even a couple dozen plastic cups (the big blue and red ones - I think they're 16 or 20 oz'ers).

I'll also bring s'mores fixins ('tween me and abi we oughta have about enough), a boom box and a bunch of cd's.

I'm bringing a tuna macaroni salad that would be good with whichever meal is the sandwiches and chips...

oh yeah, and some sunny d and juice boxes for the kids.

this was just off the top of my head after flying home from VT, so I may not be thinking of all I have planned so I may add to this list tomorrow.

I'll be there Monday morning, but leaving kinda early since I'll have to drive to Lexington to catch my flight.

I plan to stop at the grunchy store on my way to the park. Somebody just tell me what to bring and I'll be happy to oblige. icon_biggrin.gif:D--> It's my first Weenie Roast, so I'm not too sure what's needed.

• 2 weeks later...

Woohoo! our first official participant in the great FIFTH annual greasespot weenie roast!!!

Look forward to it bro speed....in the mean time we will try to accomodate you with photos...

Maybe if we asked REALLY nice ...we can talk Pawtucket into making us another movie?...we could send a cd to bro speed...

Sorry to leave you hanging Rascal. I had a small urgency to attend to.

Yes, Mr. Hammeroni it's still a little tender, but God's working with me on it. There's a beautiful story on it in the To Brother Speed thread.

But back to my wife. Long story short, she's fine. She can walk without canes or crutches now. She can drive herself now. She cannot hear out of her left ear quite yet, but that's still healing. Her healing's a work in progress; it's only been 5 months since her surgery.

Belle - Are you purposely not telling what a "grunchy" store is or was that something that simply slipped your mind?

At least one inquiring mind would like to know, if it's not too personal.

Bow jr. used to pronounce "pretzels" as "kretzels" and for "hospital" he said "hostipull."

As a young girl I used to think the one-way signs on the road were a gracious invitation to go in that direction, as if they were saying "Here's one way you might enjoy."

(Please read the following in your best Alfred E. Newman voice, as I wrote it.) Trust me. icon_rolleyes.gif:rolleyes:--> See Belle, I'm your friend. I'd love to give you an opportunity to make me giggle. I'm good like that.