GreaseSpot Cafe

Hello All

Sunnyfla

:wave: Hey you all are pretty awesome :dance:

I've been offered alot to drink... and I'll take a few of the umbrella ones. It's a beautiful day here in Fla. If my pool wasn't cluttered with debris from the hurricane, I would be out there sipping a cool one and enjoying the weather B) Oh well, in time things here will be right again. It's good to here from you all. Your a GREAT bunch :lol:

I say Brrrrrrrr to all of you Northeners ;)

Good morning, Sunnyfla! Glad to meet you. I'm a former FLA-ridian - lived there 10 years. Enjoyed most of 'em. Moved to the midwest last summer during Hurricane Bonnie evacuation. Came back for the rest of our stuff during Frances, I believe it was. We come back every few months or so, as bow jr. still lives in St. Pete.

I'm glad you're here. I'd suggest the biscuits and gravy this morning - made 'em myself thanks to watching rascal make 'em a few times...

We're a pretty harmless bunch around here, but I must warn ya - if sudo starts to tell you the joke about the newly married couple, well, to say the least, it's got to be the longest joke I've ever sat through, but he's such a terrific dancer that I figured he HAD to be telling a great joke, so in my innocence, I sat through the entire thing. You may benefit from my experience...

Sorry guys. Business trip.

Sunny,

We are indeed neighbors. I work at the Sun-Sentinel. In fact, I lived in Davie for a year (Saddle Up).

Anyways, we're out of coffee. Hope this'll do...

Margarita.jpg

Edited by Raf

Hey, but at least up North, we have seasons! :)

Oh wait, I forgot. So does Florida. There's the rainy season, the dry season, and the love bug season. :biglaugh:

Welcome to GS!

Rick

So Rick

You know about the infamous love bugs. Messy little creatures. By the way, I haven't warned Ted about these yet. Should I tell him before or after he moves down here. If I wait until after.... Then again, I could wait until the next love bug season. B)

Welcome, sunnyfla, you guys have hurricanes and we have tornadoes. We also have 4 seasons, but you cant tell it right now. It was 77 degrees Saturday. Perfect day for a yard sale which I had. Then the tornado hit Sunday 2am. Devastated a horse track, Ellis Park, which is a mile from me (as the crow flies) not to mention 22 dead at least.

Please say a prayer for those affected by this. Thanks.... and again, welcome aboard.

Welcome, sunnyfla, you guys have hurricanes and we have tornadoes. We also have 4 seasons, but you cant tell it right now. It was 77 degrees Saturday. Perfect day for a yard sale which I had. Then the tornado hit Sunday 2am. Devastated a horse track, Ellis Park, which is a mile from me (as the crow flies) not to mention 22 dead at least.

Please say a prayer for those affected by this. Thanks.... and again, welcome aboard.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.... act2.. my sister lives in Speedway Ind. She just moved there from Beech Grove. I just heard about that tornado. She may work in that area. I'll be calling her shortly. I will pray for those folks, believe me, I know about disasters. Our area looks like a war zone, but at least we get some sort of warning before hand, But although, the were wrong about the severity of Wilma in our area of Broward county. It caught us by surprise :o

Nice meeting you B)

Sorry guys. Business trip.

Sunny,

We are indeed neighbors. I work at the Sun-Sentinel. In fact, I lived in Davie for a year (Saddle Up).

Anyways, we're out of coffee. Hope this'll do...

Margarita.jpg

Hey Raf,

Are you working at the Sun on Nobhill in Sunrise? (that's probably the only one.. I'm not sure) If so, we have an auto body shop right down the road off Nobhill and 50th st. Auto collision.. By the way, I love margarita's :dance:

Good morning, Sunnyfla! Glad to meet you. I'm a former FLA-ridian - lived there 10 years. Enjoyed most of 'em. Moved to the midwest last summer during Hurricane Bonnie evacuation. Came back for the rest of our stuff during Frances, I believe it was. We come back every few months or so, as bow jr. still lives in St. Pete.

I'm glad you're here. I'd suggest the biscuits and gravy this morning - made 'em myself thanks to watching rascal make 'em a few times...

We're a pretty harmless bunch around here, but I must warn ya - if sudo starts to tell you the joke about the newly married couple, well, to say the least, it's got to be the longest joke I've ever sat through, but he's such a terrific dancer that I figured he HAD to be telling a great joke, so in my innocence, I sat through the entire thing. You may benefit from my experience...

Hiya, good to meet you and how did you know I liked Biscuits and Gravy?mmm mmm. Thanks for breakfast :) I can't believe all the Floridians in here. And I'll be looking out for Sudo's jokes :jump: Have an easy going day :wave:

Edited by Sunnyfla

Do you do glass repair?

I'm in a rental because of the storm.

And no, I'm not in the Nob Hill office (which moved just up the street to Tamarac recently). I'm in the Weston office.

Let me know about that glass repair.

Do you do glass repair?

I'm in a rental because of the storm.

And no, I'm not in the Nob Hill office (which moved just up the street to Tamarac recently). I'm in the Weston office.

Let me know about that glass repair.

Hi Raf,

My husband has someone that does all the glass repair, which is most of whats in the shop now. Call him. I guess I can't give you #'s on this, but his name is Roberto at Auto Collision ,in Sunrise. :)

Sunny, welcome to GSC and order some pancakes with syrup. I live in Hickory, which is 45 miles NW of Charlotte, 75 miles east of Asheville(home of Biltmore Estate), in the foothills of the Blue Ridge on the Catawba River(actually live 2 miles from river) near Lenoir-Rhyne College(also 2 miles away). We tolerate Mike, Allan, and Oldiesman, although they sound like a broken record, but they still are children of God and

brothers in Christ Jesus. You may want to check out my thread on hymnals and vote in the poll. How about some OJ with your other drinks? Agape. Thomas

Sunny, welcome to GSC and order some pancakes with syrup. I live in Hickory, which is 45 miles NW of Charlotte, 75 miles east of Asheville(home of Biltmore Estate), in the foothills of the Blue Ridge on the Catawba River(actually live 2 miles from river) near Lenoir-Rhyne College(also 2 miles away). We tolerate Mike, Allan, and Oldiesman, although they sound like a broken record, but they still are children of God and

brothers in Christ Jesus. You may want to check out my thread on hymnals and vote in the poll. How about some OJ with your other drinks? Agape. Thomas

:wave: Thanks for the breakfast Thomas :rolleyes:

I'll check out the thread and put my 2 cents in :D . Have a sunny day!!!