GreaseSpot Cafe

Anybody has take "Walking in God´s Power Class"?

themex

Yes, I have taken that class as well as be involved in a Geer group.

I'm no longer involved. My experience was that it turned into another TWI group. There was a lot of screaming and judging. IMPO My family got out a while back and got out of TWI a few years before that.

That is why my name is gladtobeout.

The class taught basically the same info. as PFAL. It is in a format that is hard to receive because of its dryness.

I took WAP first time in, 98 or 99 and then WIGP in 2000 or 2001. It is either the disscussion on Methane Gas or Peleg that are presented in both classes. Im getting old:( but when I heard it in WIGP I quickly referencced in my mind,WAP..........of course I put it into long term/short memory......haha

"It is in a format that is hard to receive because of its dryness."

My sister took it, and she said she was bored beyond tears. It was the worst class ever according to her. She said it was only in audio format because CG didn't want to have people watching him and start worshipping him. I dont' know what he looks like because I never had the displeasure of meeting him, but I understand he couldnt' win any beauty contests.

My sister said it almost replicated things taught in PFAL. Nothing new under the sun.

Martinfail tried to reinvent doctrine when he filmed WAP. I think the days of peleg was a crock of crap. Martinpuke said that the land separated with slow earthquakes which didn't harm anyone. Excuse me while I go barf.....

This links talks about flooding and the location while LCM actualy talks about the earth being in a frozen state, because of darkness and no light during the FORM and VOID period, thats where we get pre-historic animal life that scientist have been discovering. It all made sence to me when I was in the class. Its the only part of the Sylbus I actualy kept......alot of references in Gen..etc.

The WaP class was video taped in early 1995 and they actually played the first hour of it at the last Rock of Ages. It was released on the field in Jan 1996.

Someone else may be able to fill in the details of WiG's taping and release.

That would be interesting if LCM got his info from WiG.

Edited by JustSayNO

The number needed to run a class changed quickly.

After being run for Way Corps, Corps Alumni and then PFAL grads, new WayAP classes needed 10 new people. It soon changed to three, with an I-don't-remember number of grads.

I can only remember two classes run for new people in my area: one for three PFAL grads who had started coming back to twigs after the initial offering of WayAP to grads, the wife of one of those grads, and my son's girlfriend. The second included an student from Africa who was a grad of the French version of PFAL, the girlfriend of a grad, and three children of WayAP grads.

An aside from the trivia section of my long-term memory: people had started calling it the "wap" class, Martindale decreed that if you were going to abbreviate, you had to call it "The Way Class". :rolleyes:

Personally, I always abbreviated it as WayAP.

Edited by Oakspear