GreaseSpot Cafe

Heidie's Stud Farm. Would ya go?

RottieGrrrl

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well now! Isn't this special? Hmm? I think little RottieGirrrl wants to be a little NaughtyGirrrl, hmmmm?

And so! If you were to go there little NaughtyGirrrl, what kind of stud would you like to try out, hmmm? Would he be a big boy? Or, would he be a slight and slender boy? I would bet you'd like some big muscle bound boy that you could give orders to wouldn'tcha? And maybe, just maybe, this whole idea is from Sataaan!!! :evildenk:

Hmmm, well well now, maybe you should just get your little NaughtyGirrrl bottom on down there as soon as it opens and try out some of those fine buffy boys, and then come and tell us all about it! Now, that would be special now, wouldn't it, little NaughtyGirrrl?

I heard that she runs a very swank place. I'm sure there will be good customer service.
Oh yeah, I'm all for that kinda good customer service :D
Is this still a G-rated forum?

Well, it was til YOU came back :lol:

And we're glad you're back!

J.

P.S. rottie: I'm with you. I think it's great she's going solo. She don't need no stinkin' partner!

And really, I'll bet that Heidi will do really well with this. If the boys have their little "getaway" places down in Nevada, then I guess the girls should have the option also. And, I do think that a male dancer place nearby would benefit the business. But then again, maybe it won't even be necessary, because there are no doubt lots of you Little Naughty Girls out there...hmmm? Maybe we could chat... ;)

I think Johnny needs an application to the Farm!

I think the reason that Heidi was going into business with a guy was because she is an ex-felon and the town she wants to open her brothel in does not have to give a license to ex-felons. Therefore she was going to use a partner to have the business put in his name.

If they will issue a license to her then there would be no reason, other than financial backing, for her to need him.

She does need to take control of this thing. I think she would know what women want better than a guy does!

Just My humble opinion.

"Hmmm, well well now, maybe you should just get your little NaughtyGirrrl bottom on down there as soon as it opens and try out some of those fine buffy boys, and then come and tell us all about it! Now, that would be special now, wouldn't it, little NaughtyGirrrl?'

LALALALALALAL! I'm not hearin this! OMG! I cannot believe this talk among you all!

Now ask me what'd I'd be doing had I not met my hubby....mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (evil laugh)

Rottie, I might try it at least once. ;-)

LALALALALALAL! I'm not hearin this! OMG! I cannot believe this talk among you all!

Now ask me what'd I'd be doing had I not met my hubby....mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (evil laugh)

Rottie, I might try it at least once. ;-)

I know isn't it hysterical? :biglaugh: Such bad little Greasespotters! :evildenk:

I'd really love to go there, and if I ever have money to burn....I just might. Like I said even if I chicken out I'd still come home with a T-Shirt (I'm SURE they'll be selling them) and walk around and brag that I had me a studsicle.

I don't think PEE WEE would be one of her studs.

I read that Heidi is actually getting some flack from other brother owners, for being sexist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now isn't that the most hypocrytical damn thing you ever heard? Straight guys and Gay men alike don't like what she's doing.

Gawd almighty. Is there no justice in this world? They know she's tapping into something that's just waiting to burst open for business and they are trying to destroy her.

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!! LAY off!

Let the lady make a living okay? Do your own thing but let her do hers!

Mmmm mmmm mmm...Seems like this little chat fest is steaming up quite nicely, hmmm? It seems as if we have had some other Little Naughty Girls lurking here who are now just coming out of the closet, hmmm? It seems as if Chatty Little Kathy is enjoying this a little too much! But isn't that special! Well now, as far as that Jonny Lingo is concerned, no doubt they would hire him in a second! Oh yes, I am hijacking his computer at the moment, but I needed to, for this Church Lady is on a special mission from God, to help keep all of you Little Naughy Girls from succumbing to such vile temptations! You see, I have Jonny Lingo all tied up, and he is going nowhere until I finish with his computer! And that is very "special!"

So now Little Naughty Girl, Naughty Chatty Kathy and Mooney,when are you heading down, hmmm? I'll bet you just can't wait to walk through those doors and check out the selections! Will you be looking at their eyes, or, will you be checking to see if "their baskets are full"? Hmmm? But remember, when you are doing so, could all of this stud farm business be something that is from.......SATAN??!!??!!

Or, as I've been thinking about it all day long because of it's sinful nature, maybe it would send me to the.........Seventh Heaven!!!!!!!!!????

Oh my, did I just say that? Hmmmm, maybe the Church Lady needs to take a little break and read some... Devotions?