GreaseSpot Cafe

Heidie's Stud Farm. Would ya go?

RottieGrrrl

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O gees-us guys better start gettin the bail money ready

Uh-huh, I think so. Sounds like the *cone of Greasespot* is about to hit Nevada.

I might be able to call up some friends, and do a series of *Not for Prophet* concerts to help out.

We could maybe travel around the region and call it the:

No Strings Attached Tour

Question is -- should we send the relief money to the guys, or the gals?!?! :biglaugh:

Well now! Isn't this so very special?! we've got all of you girls, led astray by Little NaughtyGirl. going down to Vegas for some wieners! My my my! Seems like we are getting a little carried away here are we not? Ya know, the Chrurch Lady thinks that maybe she should come along to chaperone you girls, to make sure you stay out of trouble, hmm? Right now, Jonny Lingo has nothing to say about it, because, once again, I have im all tied up so I could highjack his computer in order to help save you girls from your lusty little selves!

And so, let's just talk about this for a minute. Belle, if you were to go to The Farm, just what kind of a man would you be looking for, hmmm? A "big" boy? Or some little slender young man? I am only asking these specific questions because I am concerned about your soul. And so, just what kind of naughty little thing would like to do with this big boy, hmmm Belle? Even though it is sooo shameful for me to even think about it, I was picturing what one of these "paid for naughty boys" would do to you girls, and, I must admit, I am a bit flushed now, shameful as it is!

And so, I must go along, strictly for the purpose of chaperoning, because so much of what goes on there in Sin City, is wrong and evel...Could it be, that what you all propose to do is from............Satan!!!???

waterbuffalo said:

"Sudo, ohmygosh!! biglaugh.gif"

Hmmm, he said he was going to a dental continuing education weekend.

However, I just called the hotel and asked for him and there's nobody named Dr. Sudo there this weekend. Hmmmm, I'll bet he's at pole dancing training for Heidi's Place. Nobody dances a pole as well as Sudo...

mstar and dmill - Way to have our backs, guys - you're alright!

Ya know, Guys, I'm just not totally convinced that this is totally naughty and I think a night with a, say, Jim Belushi type guy,might be able to help me better answer your questions.....Of course close seconds, thirds and fourths to that type - funny,great sense of humor type guys with some meat on their bones....may help me make up my mind............

Belle darlin,

I know it sounds too good to be true, but I'll say it again.

These guys will do whatEVER YOU want them to do.

So, if taking turns wearing the tiara trips your trigger, well,

your wish is his command! :dance: It's all about YOU, Babe! (except for when it's all about ME)

And, if you squint your right eye just so, that guy looks a little bit like JB...

• 2 years later...

Ah, not so much.

Just like there can be really great Heavyweight Champions of the World in Prizefighting and those less so, there are great Yokozunas (Akibono, Takanohana II, Musashimaru) and those not quite so special (Wakanohana III and - some would argue - Asashoryu).

And, there can be - and currently are - more than one Yokozuna at a time.