GreaseSpot Cafe

Dear Beloved In Christ

Sudo

Dear Beloved in Christ.

It is by the grace of God that I received Christ, having known the truth, I had no choice than to do what is lawful and just in the sight of God for eternal life and in the sight of man for witness of God & His Mercies and glory upon my life.

I am Mrs.Mary Parker, the wife of Mr Robert Parker, my husband worked with the Chevron/Texaco in Kenya for twenty years before he died in the year 2003.We were married for ten years without a child. My Husband died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we both got born-again and dedicated christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is strongly against.When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of US$7.5 Million.(Seven Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S.Dollars) with a Bank in Europe.

Presently, this money is still with the Bank and the management just wrote me as the beneficiary that our account has been DORMANT and if I, as the beneficairy of the funds, do not re-activate the account; the funds will be CONFISCATED or I rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf (note that you need to activate this account) as I can not come over. Presently, I'm in a hospital in Kenya where I have been undergoing treatment for esophageal cancer. I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a few weeks to live. It is my last wish to see this money distributed to charity organizations anywhere in the World. Because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them. Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me Stand-in as the beneficiary and collect the Funds from the Bank.

I want a person that is God-fearing who will use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband's relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision.I am not afraid of death since I know where I am going to. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. {Exodus14 VS14}says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my soundless voice and presence of my husband's relatives around me always.I don't want them to know about this development.

With God all things are possible.

BELOVED ONE REPLY TO MY PRIVATE EMAIL: maryparker_60@walla.com

Your Sister in Christ,

Mrs.Mary Parker.

sudo (just got this today in e-mail )

When I took over a hotline in '98 I was faced with hundreds of unanswered phone calls and emails a goodly portion of which were sounded alot like that. In fact the email inbox was stuffed with these offers, all coming from Nigeria or close by. I didn't quite know what to do at first but since the org was essentially broke I answered one of them. I asked them to send me a letter from their bank officer detailing the arrangement and for credable bank numbers for all the next few transactions. I never heard back from them for some odd reason.

Edited by herbiejuan

There's been a huge influx of these in the last couple weeks. Next thing I'll be getting them from dentists who desparately need to get a shipment of gold teeth caps into the U.S. if they can only get a little financial help. I mean, they're all over the place, I think I got 10 in the last week. "widows, business people, bankers"....all kinds of people need me to help them. It's really draining my bank account.

ENDEAVOR TO READ AND REPLY

Beloved one,

Greetings in the name of God pls. let this not sound strange to you for my

only surviving lawyer who would have done this died early this year. I

prayed and got your email address from your country’s chambers of commerce,

which I have been with my late husband and liked to visit once more if God

will in his infinite mercies, grant me the opportunity.

I am Mrs. Elizabeth Gabriel, I am 51 years old, I am deaf and suffering from

a long time cancer of the breast which also affected my brain, from all

indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious

that, according to my doctors they have advised me that I may not live for

the next two months, this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very

bad stage.

I was brought up from a motherless babies home, was married to my late

husband for twenty years without a child. My husband died in a fatal motor

accident. Before his death we were true Christians. Since his death I

decided not to re-marry, I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited

all the sum of $12.6million dollars with a Security Company. Presently, this

money is still with them and the management just wrote me as the true owner

to come forward to receive the money for keeping it so long or rather issue

a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I can

not come over because of my illness or they get it confisticated

Presently, I'm with my laptop in a hospital where I have been undergoing

treatment for cancer of the lungs. I have since lost my ability to talk and

my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live. It is my last

wish to see that this money is invested to any organization of your choice

and distributed each year among the charity organization, the poor and the

motherless babies’ home where I come from. I want you God fearing, to also

use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows. I took this

decision, before I rest in peace because my time will soon be up.

As soon as I receive your reply I will forward to you the contact of my late

husband’s attorney he will direct you on how to go about this and also send

to you the contact of the security company.

Remain bless

yours Sister in Christ,

Mrs. Elizabeth Gabriel.

Edited by socks

Sudo...I can hardly believe this is your first scam letter like this!!!!

I've gotten about 3 of these a day for over 5 years now!!!! Where've you been boy?

I delete them as they roll in.

They're irritating...aren't they?

Wacky, I'm guessing it isn't by far...as with you and me and the rest of us. I suspect he chose this particular one to post for a reason.

Lifted Up and Wacky,

I didn't mean to ignore this thread. Sorry but yes I get scam stuff all the time. I had another thread about this subject but what got me on this one was the religious nature. I thought it would be interesting for those of us who were once duped by sincere sounding religious people to see how these scammers can use the same angle.

sudo