GreaseSpot Cafe

I'd like to thank the devil......

igotout

For doubling the size of our businesses since we were booted out of TWI about 5 years ago. I also want to thank him for doubling the value of our evil real estate holdings(which are now debt free).

I wish I were a better man I know to be. I wish I had sold it all when strongly urged by Rev.s Moynihan and Green years ago to chuck it all and be a full time minister / staffer. I am sorry I missed out on being in the center of God's will on staff and gettin all those blessings from the true God.

I guess I will just have to continue my evil living. I have become a Greasespot, I suppose.

John R.

Sunny Florida :evildenk:

Edited by igotout

John,

And you KNOW they would spin your prosperity as being a trick of the dayvil. :evildenk: They would call it a lying sign & wonder. Yeah, I "wonder" where all the physical / financial blessings are for those inside?

God must have called them to not retire because being elderly greeters at WalMart & baggers at Winn Dixie is a great place to witness about God's prosperity to others. Well, that is "spiritual" prosperity....not the same :blink:

I'm glad as heck that God (yes it was Him) blessed you, your business, etc. Isn't that what happened to Job?

Prosperity....goes along with capitalism....which is very patriotic indeed!

Edited by Patriot

Yeah it really sucks to live in your own completly paid for home....what a drag to have to find other ways to spend that rent/mortgage money these days :)

Sigh ... How dismal the consequences of not being permitted to dwell in the household of the sanctified :rolleyes:

.....and to think they laugh at the RC's for having "poverty mentality". Now they're having to justify their poverty despite teaching "abundance mentality". :ph34r:

John, so glad the devil continues to prosper, protect and promote you - you greasespot, you!

I suppose I should confess to being prospered by the devil, too. :redface2: I've been promoted at work and now report directly to the CFO. I got a very nice raise and my health is 1000 times better than it was while I was in TWI. The value of my house has increased by over $100K in just a few short years and I pay less for my mortgage than most folks around here pay for a much smaller apartment with paper thin walls.

Yeah, life sure is good outside the walls of Zion. Now, why was I afraid to leave? Why was I worshipping their god?

My God is good, always! :biglaugh:

For doubling the size of our businesses since we were booted out of TWI about 5 years ago. I also want to thank him for doubling the value of our evil real estate holdings(which are now debt free).

I wish I were a better man I know to be. I wish I had sold it all when strongly urged by Rev.s Moynihan and Green years ago to chuck it all and be a full time minister / staffer. I am sorry I missed out on being in the center of God's will on staff and gettin all those blessings from the true God.

I guess I will just have to continue my evil living. I have become a Greasespot, I suppose.

John R.

Sunny Florida :evildenk:

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

.....and to think they laugh at the RC's for having "poverty mentality". Now they're having to justify their poverty despite teaching "abundance mentality". :ph34r:

John, so glad the devil continues to prosper, protect and promote you - you greasespot, you!

I suppose I should confess to being prospered by the devil, too. :redface2: I've been promoted at work and now report directly to the CFO. I got a very nice raise and my health is 1000 times better than it was while I was in TWI. The value of my house has increased by over $100K in just a few short years and I pay less for my mortgage than most folks around here pay for a much smaller apartment with paper thin walls.

Yeah, life sure is good outside the walls of Zion. Now, why was I afraid to leave? Why was I worshipping their god?

My God is good, always! :biglaugh:

Belle

I want to buy you a house in cancun! :love3:

Heavy on the sarcasam,I know Mr. Obvious right?Well if it aint coming from God?Money in the bank

nice 401k great house?Not available in twi cause it is the ministry ya know?Oh tricks of the deevil

people can not have anything nice except the bod as they are Gods elect!

Hey I thought we were,Oh no it is not physical but spuritual it is your fruits,well they are fruity!!

Yep let us thank the devil :evildenk:

Hey Belle, and Monehands was our biggest critic. Called us foolish for having a mortgage. If he had only known that we had 5 at the time...he would have had a cow, but we hid that from him so he wouldn't have a coronary at his middle age. Ha!

Hey Moneyhands.....we don't have any now, no thanks to your dummy advice.

Had we done it the Way Words Way instead of the logical and sane way, we would have missed some serious money. Had we obeyed instead of disobeyed we would have missed opportunities God had in store. Their advice was ungodly in hindsight.

And you, Moneyhands, majored in math? Ha, ha! :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Time to quit playing leader and go back to school, man.

I will repeat it here..... the WORST financial advice I have ever heard anywhere came from TWI and some of its leaders on multiple occasions through many years. Thank God we had the foresight to DISOBEY leaders on several occasions. Our disobedience was correct and godly.

Best advice is do the opposite of what they say. Run away fast!

Edited by igotout

I guess the thing that ticks me off most about the *debt free* policy, is the housing thing.

Up here in Minney-soda, you can get a (decent) house for $80,000 grand.

Payments vary, but looking at apartments for rent ---

Monthly payments are around $650.00, and that will get you 4 walls, and a roof,

for one month only.

Time for twi to pull their head out of the sand (or from somewhere else),

hutb2.jpg

and smell the coffee. ;)

Edited by dmiller

I am sorry I missed out on being in the center of God's will on staff and gettin all those blessings from the true God.

John,

LOL.......yeah, "being in the center of God's will ON STAFF"......like that qualifies/qualified one to a direct pipeline of blessings or something.

Wasn't that staff position touted as one had to be spiritually "on the ball" to work there?? Hardly. Actually, one has to have a blend of complacency, hypocrisy, and gullibility to work at that place for decades. And, add a dose of elitism for good measure.

There IS a known trend to those corps who, after years of being on staff, are assigned to a branch work on the field..............lo and behold, many exit twi. Why is that??? Is it the dayvil? Or, is it reality sinking in? Working full-time AND working 30-40 hrs per week trying to motivate others to fellowships/classes/events etc. etc. is indeed a reality check.

Moneyhands and Greenbacks SHOULD get real jobs and stop playing cult-reruns. Like Donna, those guys know where their bread is buttered and don't plan to leave twi's "boob-bank."

What a racket............???

Maybe, those guys, as well, are "thanking the devil".................

:biglaugh::biglaugh: