GrouchoMarxJr

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God first

Beloved waterbuffalo

God loves you my dear friend

I did not read all that was posted in this tread and I will not because I just do not have time

I understand all that yelling he did gets people to think but thinking can just be a guess and I think we need facts before we dirty our good name on maybe's

But that just me again

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

God first

Beloved Belle

I did not know this even that I believe Craig could do nothing with out the board saying its ok

Maybe he was told to say things like he said and write teaching about things he wrote teaching on

thank you

Hi again, Roy, just responding to:

I understand all that yelling he did gets people to think but thinking can just be a guess and I think we need facts before we dirty our good name on maybe's

First of all, LCM has the kind of name that he has earned. Secondly, yes, that was always his excuse for using all of that profanity, but it just doesn't wash. If you would like to lead someone to a holy life, then doing unholy and vulgar things is not the way to do it, is it?

Just imho.

wb

Edited by waterbuffalo

God first

Beloved waterbuffalo

Let me say there is proff he yell so saying that about him does not dirty one's good name

But to say he was gay because he did not like gay people and that he yell about it --- I am sorry I just do not see that as fact

Look when I was young me, my mother and father yell at each other some when I was in my teens one might say things about our love for each other

but the truth is they were try-ing to help and I was growing

But let me say I loved my mother with all my heart as she loved me and still even after she has left this world I love her

Let me allso say I love my father with all my heart and still do as he loves me

So can we judge by looks righteously ? No and should we? No

But we can judge by what we know to be truth but then comes do we forgive - I have but that does not mean I forgoten what he did

Nor does it mean I will not watch my back around him

Nor does it mean others have too forgive him

thank you

And yes Craig yelling and some of his actions were very unholy and of no value but that does not give us the right to label him Gay

We could call him a dirty yellier or something like that but I will not even do that

but I am not telling you what to talk about or what to call him

that up to you not me I just questioning it "The Gay label"

thank you

Roy, oooooooooooooo. I see. No, I didn't say he is gay. I was responding to what you said about he was yelling in order to teach people something. I disagree that he was trying to teach people how to lead a Godly life by yelling obscenities and using vulgar phrases and epithets to describe the gay lifestyle.

I have no idea if he is or isn't gay. I'm very sure that he isn't a Christian teacher or minister, though, and hasn't been probably since the late or mid 70s.

hey interesting post, seth

wow that's quite telling

but how could eve have lesbian sex ? wasn't adam the only one around ?

Just to clarify the 'Present Truth' for ya'll here:

As we were taught in the 'new advanced class' from Ol Loy, the serpent turned into a woman and tempted Eve... That sneaky serpent lied to Eve, and let her know that by engaging in this sexual act with another woman, Eve would become wiser than God himself...

This is the picture used to illustrate Loy's point... see... even Michelangelo knew about it! :rolleyes:

SerpentEve.jpg

Then, the teaching continues, that when 'Adam took part also', this means that he agreed with the concept of two women together sexually, since he could not have a homosexual encounter with a woman... :confused::confused:

Maybe the serpent turned into a Man just for Adam?!?!?!? The apple was a term with HEAVY sexual undertones all through it~ :rolleyes: As a matter of fact... that entire part in Genesis is FULL of sexual meanings in most of those words.... now ya know~ :redface2:

What's that red thing in the upper right hand corner of the picture? Is that the apple?

After he taught this were they not allowed to use the old joke "it wasn't the apple in the tree that got them kicked out, it was the pair on the ground"... or did they just give it a new and present truth?

God first

Beloved waterbuffalo

Sorry we missunderstood each other

I used his yelling to show what is a fact that we know he did

And it was Godly for him to yell it was just yelling I guess

thank you

And while I'm here I don't believe for a second that LCM is a homosexual. FWIW

I don't either, but I wonder how it feels for him to be under such a cloud of "genuine spiritual suspicion". Guess you do reap what you sow.

Wonder if Michelangelo thought the original sin was a lesbian relationship between woman and the serpent. Strange how someone found this picture for the class. Do you think he found the pic first and then developed the doctrine, or looked for ways after to support this doctrine?

Edited by outofdafog

I have to wonder if LCM just spun VPW's version a bit--that the original sin was Eve pleasuring herself. Wasn't that how VP taught it? I remember thinking, HUH??? So maybe LCM just took that up a notch to correlate with his antigay tirades--or perhaps as a warning to his wife and her special friend.

This is the picture used to illustrate Loy's point... see... even Michelangelo knew about it!

Nice touch, Safari, using a painting by an older man who liked boys to make your point. Hehe.

Roy, I couldn't understand your last post. Are we agreeing now or disagreeing? I couldn't make out what you said. Sorry :-(

God first

Beloved waterbuffalo

I was saying we both must of missunderstood the other

We are agreeing Craig yell at people which is ungodly

Now I undstand that you were talking about the yelling not the gay thing now

Whether I missunderstood more than you or less That does not matter

But I think I missunderstood more than you but who cares my dear friend

thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing at you Roy