GreaseSpot Cafe

The Ubiquitously Hidden Teaching of VPW

Mike

• 19 years later...
On 4/1/2003 at 12:17 AM, Mike said:

Just like Psalm 103 has the potential to impart to us the hidden, deeper spiritual understanding, so do the PFAL writings. God arraigned it that way to help us go farther than believers have been able to go since the first century.

Is that how God arranged it? 

On 3/30/2003 at 3:00 PM, Mike said:

[This message was edited by Mike on July 04, 2003 at 18:27.]

Holy smokes, youve dragged out threads for 80 plus pages for 20 years?

Edited by OldSkool

On 3/30/2003 at 3:00 PM, Mike said:

This Ubiquitously Hidden Teaching of Dr?s is of a different nature. This ?hidden? teaching is odd in that it is everywhere present, in ALL of his teachings... just about.

Mike, you are practicing the occult and dont even realize it.

http://www.kabbalah.info/eng/content/view/frame/4758?/eng/content/view/full/4758&main

8 minutes ago, OldSkool said:

Mike - this thread was taken so seriously it's in the Entertainmen Archice...

LoL!!!  I just found that out !!!!   LoL

I have to admit, I made some BIG mistakes at the beginning of this thread.  I forget how crazy I was, trying to retroactively put a table of contents for the thread (when it got too big) in the BEGINNING of the thread.

I just remembered all that just now.  I think I ran out of the "grace period" for editing the first post to include the latest table of contents entries.  It got real messy, is all I can remember after that.

Edited by Mike

Like believing, spiritual is a spiritual word for the spiritually spiritual.  One must not over-spiritualize, as it is critical in spiritual awareness to remain focused on the spiritual and not allow spiritual awareness to self reflect upon the spiritually discerned, for a spiritual understanding is dependent upon that.

1 hour ago, OldSkool said:

Mike, you are practicing the occult and dont even realize it.

Actually, a few years later I backed off this topic, as I started realizing this thinking was not well enough understood by me.  It was a research project of a friend that I mistakenly thought was finished.  It was getting too complicated, and I was losing sight of how to apply it in a practical sense.  For that reason I stopped posting and researching this angle.

35 minutes ago, Mike said:

Actually, a few years later I backed off this topic, as I started realizing this thinking was not well enough understood by me.  It was a research project of a friend that I mistakenly thought was finished.  It was getting too complicated, and I was losing sight of how to apply it in a practical sense.  For that reason I stopped posting and researching this angle.

Fair enough, I just thought you would want to know. No worries.