GreaseSpot Cafe

Can you pass a driver's test?

GT

I live in the section of the country that has the dumbest drivers, although because I wasn't taught to drive here I scored:

Thank you for taking the GMAC Insurance National Drivers Test. A score of 70% or better is considered passing on a state written drivers test. Based on your answers, you have the following score: 100.0

Can you pass a drivers test?

2006 GMAC Insurance National Drivers Test

CNN Article: Test scores are in: Northeast still has dumbest drivers

State by State Driver Rankings

Edited by GreasyTech

Darn... I couldn't take the test either <_<

Here's the message that appeared after clicking "2006 GMAC Insurance National Drivers Test"...

Thank you for your interest in the GMAC Insurance National Drivers Test. Due to an overwhelming response of drivers wanting to take the test, we are unable to accommodate you at this time. You will find the questions and answer key, or you are welcome to try to take the test again later, at gmacinsurance.com. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. We wish you safe travels this holiday weekend!

Found at: ( street sign manufacturer site)

00epg7z.gif

W4-2R

Right Lane Ends Ahead, Stay To The Left. Lane Ends (W4-2) symbol sign, should be used to warn of the reduction in the number of traffic lanes in the direction of travel on a multi-lane highway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So GreaseTech wasn't 100% afterall!

HAP, that is the answer I gave. Lane ending.

Don't know why it's now saying something different.

I'm an excellent driver! I got one wrong - the one about waiting for ALL cars to pass before making a left turn. I picked "Until dangerously close cars have passed." So if I see a car coming a mile away, I have to wait for it?

Edited by outintexas

100%... probably due to our daughter recently taking the driving test... I was the designated 'pre-tester'.

Seems the 'right lane ending ahead' answer has been corrected... I've never noticed anything but a lane ending after seeing that sign :)

Driving is one of my favorite things to do... especially if there's good scenery along the way!

After living in Hawaii for three years... I couldn't WAIT to get out of there... not very many roads... driving around in a circle wasn't for me... :confused: