GreaseSpot Cafe

Hat lady -- Happy birthday!!

dmiller

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You all are just wonderful. It is hard to believe that I hit the BIG 50 today!!!!!!!!

My sister is taking me to lunch, and hubby is taking me to see my favorite local entertainer Saturday nite with a group of friends. :dance:

I have recieved beautiful cards and gifts, one being a '50' pin that I have to wear all day, according to the giver!!! AND fantastic greetings and well wishes from some of the best people in the world!!! THANK YOU so much!!!!!!!!!!! :love3:

Once again, thanks for the well wishes. PURPLE and RED both, excathedra. Hubby and I met after work for a little adult beverage at Applebees, and next door is Denny's.. A bunch of ladies were wearing purple and red hats and dresses walking in Denny's. I wanted to go join them!!! But instead I had a fantastic "Key Lime Pie" drink....yes, that is right, a key lime pie DRINK!!! OMG, it is soooooo gooooood....

Yeah, Kevlar, I guess you are right about nobody believing that I am 50, 'cause I can't even believe it.

Linda, you are so sweet. Hard to believe that it has been two years since that picture was taken. Actually two years next month, poolside at my niece's wedding at my house in Memphis.

Shell, David, Kathy, Sudossuda, Moony (love the hat and the baby!!), Dot, Tom, THANKS again for making my birthday even more special.

:wave:

HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS, DEAR FRIEND!!!

I'm glad to hear it was wonderful! I tried to join those ladies and they told me I could, but would have to wear Pink & Lavender till I was "mature enough". :biglaugh: I'm sure they'd tell you the same thing!!

Here's an even better Birthday Hat for ya!

Belle and topoftheworld, thanks for your wishes also. Yesterday was a fun day and I cant wait till tomorrow nite. Hubby had asked the musician to come to our house & play just for me, but he was booked up last nite, so he told hubby that he was playing a gig Saturday nite, so we are going!!!!!!!!!!!!! My best friend and I have been to his gigs for over 20 years. He is very talented.