GreaseSpot Cafe

Birthday Thing

Tom Strange

Unrelenting, strange and full of contrasts, often egoistic, aggressive, noble, broad horizon, unexpected reactions, spontaneous, unlimited ambition, no flexibility, difficult and uncommon partner, not always liked but often admired, ingenious strategist, very jealous and passionate, no compromises.

:unsure: I dunno if that's good or bad. Henry Winkler and Grace Slick share my birthday. :evilshades:

Grace-Slick.jpg

These celebrites share mine

Jon Benet Ramsey (1990) Geri Estelle Halliwell (1972) M. Night Shyamalan (1970)

David Robinson (1965) Michelle Yeoh (1962) Andy Warhol (1928)

Robert Mitchum (1917)Lucille Ball (1911)

You could have boiled about 7 ounces of water with the candles on my birthday cake last weekend.

Edited by krysilis

Celebrities who share my birthday:

Rachael Bella (1984) Will Clark (1964) Adam Clayton (1960)

Dana Delany (1956) William H. Macy (1950) Neil Sedaka (1939)

William Casey (1913) L. Ron Hubbard (1911) Percival Lowell (1855)

Gosh, it says I'm least compatible w/ my husband, only daughter, eldest son, middle son, only brother and Father... and maybe I'll get along w/ my Mother

I'm most compatible w/ my youngest son...

How depressing is that...:(

Can I be born again and change those results?.... Please, can I?....

What a hoot!

Martin Luther King III, Johnny Carson, Gummo Marx, Pele, Adlai Stevenson,

Dwight Yoakam, "Weird" Al Yankovic and I all have the same birthday! :biglaugh:

It says I'm a 5 and get along with 1, 5, 7 *life path folks*.

Hmmmmmm -- them's spurchal numbers there -- I'd best pay attention! ;)

After you calculate your birthday, you should check out what's in a name at the bottom of the page. I found that one to be more accurate for me.
Abi -- dang!! Yer right!! Hit home here..
You entered: david ***** miller

There are 16 letters in your name.

Those 16 letters total to 78

There are 7 vowels and 9 consonants in your name.

Your number is: 6

The characteristics of #6 are: Responsibility, protection, nurturing, community, balance, sympathy.

The expression or destiny for #6:

The number 6 Expression provides you a truly outstanding sense of responsibility, love, and balance. The 6 is helpful and ever conscientious, making you quite capable of rectifying and balancing any sort of inharmonious situation. You are a person very much inclined to give help and comfort to those in need. You have a natural penchant for working with the old, the young, the sick, or the underprivileged. Although you may have considerable creative and artistic talents, the chances are that you will devote yourself to an occupation that shows concern for the betterment of the community.

The positive side of the number 6 suggests that you are very loving, friendly, and appreciative of others. You have a depth of understanding that produces much sympathetic, kindness, and generosity. The qualities of the 6 make the finest and most concerned parent and one often deeply involved in domestic activities. Openness and honesty is apparent in your approach to all relationships.

Where do they get this stuff???

Edited by dmiller

I did the name thing at the bottom and found it was more accurate when I just did my first and last name and left the middle name out. Is that how it's supposed to work? My boyfriend goes by his middle name but his first and last name are more accurate for him, I think. It is fun, though.

Me and Eddy Vedder have the same birthday. Cool!