GreaseSpot Cafe

Christmas

Shellon

(((sigh)))

And soon enough, we'll be hearing Christmas muzak blaring from speakers in every grocery store, and mall, and parking lot, and radio, and ............

.......... :blink: :asdf:

and it's starting earlier and earlier too. :cryhug_1_:

Gee and I thought TWI said baby Jesus was born on September 11. I enjoy the season from Thanksgiving Eve through Epiphany/January 6, especially Advent.

I love HALLOWEEN!

Any excuse to dress up and act like a kid! I love dressing the boys up for it - Kristopher lived in his outfit last year - and he still wears it whenever he gets the chance. Not sure what we're going to dress up like this year - but I've seen the costumes in the stores already, so that's got me a-thinkin'....

Here's last year's:

post-323-1157762340_thumb.jpg

post-323-1157762483_thumb.jpg

Oh, Chas, your boys are so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be sure to post their new Halloween pix this year too!!!

Christmas time's a comin'

Christmas time's a comin'

heehee...

I love to say CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm looking forward to spending the holidays with my kids and grandkid. By then the yard should be mowed (this would be the second time this year) and the porch painted.

I was looking through some old recipes my mom saved for me, I'm not sure I'm willing to shoot my resident deer pals for a venison roast but the duck recipe sure look good.

Prime Rib, Roast Duck and all the trimmings...

Why I might even put up a tree this year!

Have officially started my Christmas shopping. Went to the Germantown Festival and picked up lots of goodies. Makes it fun when you stretch it out over time, wrap as you go along, and don't have to rush at the end. If I can't find the right gift, have found that "green" is appreciated and acceptable to all on my list. Sure does make it easier and keeps it fun.

Suda

For those who I haven't told....(i think there is still someone left on the planet that fits that bill LOL)

This year my half brother and family, my half sister and family and myself will all be getting together for Christmas Eve the first time all my birth mothers surviving children have ever been together, much less together for Christmas {we all had different fathers,m and two of us were put up for adoption shortly after birth}

• 4 weeks later...