GreaseSpot Cafe

Posters we haven't seen in awhile...

GrouchoMarxJr

I just remebered another poster. Vincent The Prophet, I think that he went by Vberardi if I remember right.

He'd be gone for along time then all of a sudden start almost an entire page of topics. each post would have about 200 links and about 500 verses of scripture. It usually lasted about a week or two or three then enough people would get ticked off and he would leave. then The whole thing would happen again about a year or so later. If my memory isnt failing I think that happened 3 or 4 times.

He was very serious about his subjects but I dont think I ever made it through even one of his apocalyptic and book length posts.

Has anyone mentioned Mog21st Century?

He always asked questions that were outside..sometimes way outside ..the box.

If either oif you guys are lurking

Hello!

Edited by mstar1

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Song Remains the Same

Pamsandiego - Where the he11 IS Pamsandiego?

Houseisarockin - I miss reading you!!

Dobby - :(

insurgent

WaywardWayfer

WyoMan

OrangeCat

Dang, I miss insurgent and WaywardWayfer as well....I wonder if they got the heck out of twi!!! :biglaugh:

Belle Darlin'! WyoMan has been around, you just have to lurk in the Politics area.

http://www.greasespotcafe.com/ipb/index.ph...sult_type=posts

Dang, Strange One - I wish we were sisters!! I adore her and wish she would post more, too. Although my border terrier could kick her rottie's foot any day. :biglaugh:

MStar and Notta, that explains why I don't see him. Being from Florida I don't feel qualified to talk politics. :redface2: Besides that, it gets too heated down there for me and everyone knows southern women don't sweat. :wink2: We glisten.

Umm, yup! Except that I was Curious George at Trancechat and Waydale. I liked that name over there, because gawd did the people rumble and fight at Trancechat! And so, as Curious George, I came off as being non combative, and then would ask questions followed by ending my post with: "Just curious...."

And then I was "Buck" here for awhile, but openly changed my name to Jonny Lingo because the name Buck was too macho. Now, as Frankee, I was sort of like an obnoxious PFAL fan who went around saying "Blessha!" alot, and just being generally obnoxious like a new and excited grad. Why? I don't know. Just for kicks I guess. Remember those weird guys at the Rock who would point their finger at you and say; "This is my bless gun! And pretend to shoot and say; "Bless bless bless!" I remember a few that were on bless patrol (yellow hats :rolleyes: ) that did that. And, I tried Tohu Bohu "incognito", but got caught by an attentive moderator, and was told to decide on one or the other.

Oh man, I thought that "Tohu Bohu" was a pretty funny handle though...."without for and void"

And here's a joke I made up:

"Knock knock".

"Who's there?"

"To"

"To who?"

"Tohu bohu!"

Okay, sorry 'bout that... :rolleyes:

Edited by Jonny Lingo

Posters I miss... I miss that poster from last year, it was so much better than this year's poster.

Oh, not that kind of poster? I miss Oldiesman.

Remember those weird guys at the Rock who would point their finger at you and say; "This is my bless gun! And pretend to shoot and say; "Bless bless bless!" I remember a few that were on bless patrol (yellow hats :rolleyes: ) that did that.

:offtopic: Remember those other weird guys at the rock of ages who dressed like an 80's hair-metal band, always wearing spandex pants with neon/animal print patterns? Same two or three guys for like 4 years in the late 80's strutting at the Gazebo. It's funny how I looked forward to that. "Dang, the spandex brothers are here AGAIN!"

I remember the spandex shorts guys, except I think we used to call them DiK pants. No package was too small, but it was there in your face, for all to see and get "blessed".

I think one of the guys also sported the very stylish balding mullet. Always a crowd pleaser.

What is up with that new poster. One of the worst in a long time. First glance, it looks like you are walking in the steps of JC....right into a brick wall. :biglaugh: Nice job Divine Design.

Hmmm

Posters I miss? Ginger Tea, OCD (he may be someone else, not sure) new guy...PimpJuiceClergy, love the name.