GreaseSpot Cafe

Rocky Horror fans poll

Sudo

aer.jpg

I was real tickled to see the Rocky Horror thread Belle started because I've always been a fan. I was also a little surprised at how popular it was with a lot of us even though we were innies when it came out. Lawd, I can just imagine what the leaders said about this movie. Hee-hee! And want to know why we were so crazy about it? The underlying sensuality! THAT'S what, IMO.

Even dial-up users should be able to hear these just fine so listen and vote! A perfect Halloween poll, huh?

1) Hot Pattotie Bless My Soul! featuring Meatloaf click HERE!

2)Toucha' Toucha' Touch Me! click HERE!

3)Sweet Transvestite click HERE!

4)There's a Light click HERE!

sudo

I've been to RHPS so many times, I'm embarrassed to say!!!

My boyfriend just after high school and I attended it over 50 times (I dressed up as Janet and was in front of the screen) Most of the folks in my group of friends then were either transvestites, gay, or straights who enjoyed the movie.

Saw it again last night with Steve! and sadly I couldn't remember a lot of the audience lines.

Little help?????

Funny... I've seen it in a small local theatre known for their RHPS events, a few times, ... but barely remember a thing.

Let's see... a drifty, heavy feeling, laughing... wondering what all the animated people were doing throwing rice & other things... :rolleyes:

Must have been some good stuff that night... oh, yes, prior to my way days :biglaugh:

Saw it. Didn't care for it. Have no desire to see it again. Had lots of friends that were really into it, but never could understand why. But then, I didn't like E. T. either (only person I know that didn't). Guess it's my lack of imagination or something.

Suda

Saw it, didn't like it, just another "Homo Promo" to soften us up to the idea that "gay is okay....."

Just another fag show...

Hmmmm, meebe. Haven't seen it, so I can't comment.

But I did take a look at your AFRICAM POST

Tell us --- what *Godly virtue* does your AFRICAM video portray??

Eh???

<_< <_<

I've been to RHPS so many times, I'm embarrassed to say!!!

My boyfriend just after high school and I attended it over 50 times (I dressed up as Janet and was in front of the screen) Most of the folks in my group of friends then were either transvestites, gay, or straights who enjoyed the movie.

Saw it again last night with Steve! and sadly I couldn't remember a lot of the audience lines.

Little help?????

The audience callbacks will vary from city to city and over time.

However, here's the best set I found online.

http://www.badmovies.org/movies/rockyhorro...ience_pg01.html

David, I will be away for awhile. A friend from church lost her daughter-in-law in a car accident with her son still in critical condition. I will be going to her funeral shortly. Then into the day's errands so if you should reply and I not you will understand why. Kathy

(edited to add this, I was here a moment but gone again should you return)

Edited by ChattyKathy

I saw it in college while I was running around with the Marshall University Science Fiction Society. I remember being stunned as I exited the theatre. I didn't know it was even legal to put that kind of stuff on a movie screen. "Sweet transvestite from transexual trasylvania? OMG!!

I haven't seen it in years, and will not go out of my way to watch it. I like Tim Curry and certain parts of the film I would probably enjoy, but I don't care for the "homo promo" aspect of the movie. Or the implied Cannibalism. Just because I a guy's stage name is Meatloaf doesn't mean you can carve him up and serve him at a banquet. YUCK!!

Not my cup of tea.

Jbarrax,

Re:"Not my cup of tea."

Uh, not into catching an old Steve Reeves movie either, then?? He was some kind of body builder, you know. Remember the Hercules movies? And as far as the "Homo Promo" you mentioned, I have to tell you that before I saw this movie I was straight as they come but *afterwards* I've become a prevert (no spelling error) and all I want to do is dance around in my undies. Oh Lawd what horrors Rocky Horror has wrought upon decent civilization. :who_me: !! Geeze.. some folks are so uptight. This is Halloween time but I can't wait until Christmas when we'll have ex-TWI'ers telling us we should be saying happy Ho-Ho-Relo or some such.

sudo

Sudo,

Maybe you can help me and dictionary.com out. What the heck is a "prevert"?

Didn't know about your penchant for dancing around in your undies. As long as I don't have to witness it, and you're not dancing around in my undies . . . well, ignorance (on my part) is bliss. But you've got me worried!

Suda

And as far as the "Homo Promo" you mentioned, I have to tell you that before I saw this movie I was straight as they come but *afterwards* I've become a prevert (no spelling error) and all I want to do is dance around in my undies. Oh Lawd what horrors Rocky Horror has wrought upon decent civilization. who_me.gif !! Geeze.. some folks are so uptight.

Umm, well, whatever trips your trigger Sudo..... :rolleyes: :blink:

Didn't know about your penchant for dancing around in your undies. As long as I don't have to witness it, and you're not dancing around in my undies . . . well, ignorance (on my part) is bliss.

LOLOLOL!!!

Suda,

Did you check your underwear drawer??? :o

Uh oh!! Does this mean he likes to get his arse spanked while being called Suzy???? That's a PREVERT to me!!!! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh: