GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Anniversary Rascal and Husband

Shellon

Anniversaries are very special - especially THAT number. Not too many make it to that so you've done real good.

Happy happy - and enjoy the time together. That 20 years of supporting each other is worth a celebration.

My dear Rascal and Mr. Rascal ( :wave: ) ~

Wow, 20 years - - and it hasn't been easy with all the twi stuff thrown in thru many of those years, but dang it - - you are still together and have raised a brood of wonderful, smart, funny, independent and absolutely the greatest kids!!!!

Take some time to celebrate the wonderful family (with all it's ups and downs) (and critters :)) that you can take a bow for bringing into and sharing with this world. We are all the richer for having them (and you) around to enjoy (particularly at our Weenie Roasts!).

CONGRATULATIONS!

Love,

J.

Edited by jardinero

Awww thank you guys, Thank you SO much...what awsome sentiments, thank you, thank you for the kind comments about my family jard, what an AWSOME picture belle!

Gosh you guys are wonderfull, and didn`t I get a special suprise to enjoy our celebration??

I reflect back on that day 20 years ago, I think how Mark and I were two independant souls who decided that together, we could best serve God. That we were able to bring out the best in each other in our earnest desire to be the best doulos.

We never dreamed that our lives wouldn`t be spent in service to God in support of the ministry at any level.

I remember the first year that Mark filled out our corpes assignment request card, he put *anytown usa* on all three blanks.

I was just in aw of idea of a life time of serving with a man who was willing to be wherever God needed us.

Lol, who would have believed what God had in mind around the corner?

I wonder....so here we are ...20 years later and look back over the changes.. my what a strange journey....lol

WW, actually our anniversary is on the 21 also. Long story, but our lc got called out of town just before the wedding that was schedualed. He had to marry us legally in a small private ceremony with our wedding party as witness on the 19th, and on the 21, we had the ceremony with akll of the out of town guests and in the church with a corpes buddy who wasn`t licensed in our county, officiating at that one. The LC said both were our wedding days, because both had been preformed by men of God...lol

I guess getting married twice *established* it....lol maybe that is why we are still together.

SO happy anniversary to you as well ww, I will lift a toast to you on tuesday when we celebrate again...lol