GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday, Rocky

ex10

:wave:

Espérez que vous anniversaire est tout merveilleux que vous êtes, et c'est littéral

LikeanEagle said (translated):

Hope that you birthday is very marvellous that you are, and it is literal OR perhaps less literally translated:

Hope that your birthday is as marvellous as you are, and I mean that literally!

Thanks dear sister Eagle!

:dance::dance::dance:

I spent the morning visiting "my kids." That is, a bunch of 3-5 year old kids, at a crisis nursery, who have been taken out of their homes because of abuse and/or neglect. I hang out with them one morning each week. They're wonderful and made a book of drawings and birthday greetings for me... maybe I'll post a pic of the book...

Thanks folks... I hope each of you has a wonderful year and many wonderful birthdays too...

:jump:

Happy Birthday Rocky. You are one of the wisest most politically astute persons on this entire site. And you ROCK dude. Had to say that to counteract some of the posts and karma by the right wingers here.

Peace,

Bro

Edited by Mark Sanguinetti

So Rocky...

How old were you when you finally realized that Thanksgiving wasn't all about you?

I was about 35.

Happy Birthday!

Well, I've been thankful for a very long time that my birthday isn't a month later! ;)

And I count many of you among my wisest (and wisest arst) friends!

:dance:

Thanks Ron and Mark and Jardi...

Ok, now that it's over for another year...

my humblest thanks to all of you (especially for the humble and gracious greeting given by our dear friend DMiller from the North shore of Lake Superior). :redface2:

:dance::dance::dance:

Shucks Rocky --- I (in my simplistic republican oriented fiddle-picking pea brain of mine), just kinda naturally figured you would like a bit of controversy to discuss, even if it was on a birthday thread. ;)

Seriously -- glad to hear you had a good one, and spent some quality time with those kids.

I'm betting you're making an impact on their lives. WTG. :eusa_clap:

It really is all about others in need, as we walk through this life.

Here's hoping you have many more years to do the same. :)